Chapter 52

They all shock and surprise because the Soul Clan was expose at this moment.

One must know that the Appearance of the Soul Clan is Several Million Years Ago.

Looking at the Backround of the Soul Clan, All cultivators is in deep awe because it was too deep amd strong.

Perhaps only the Immortal Xiao family can match or surpassed this kind of Backround and Strenght.

The noise in the world become more and more loud and almost everyone is talking about the Legendary Soul Clan.

Even the Oldmonster in the Xiao Family was awaken at this moment.

The weight of the Soul Clan was very heavy.

As for the Soul Clan, they also look shock and surprise knowing that they are expose but they didn't get mad because it was hand written by the Heavenly Forbidden Area.

Although they seclude themselves and isolated themselves in the world, they also knowledgeable.

They also knew what's happening outside.

As for Luka, he was the only person who sits in the Heavenly Forbidden Area with a Calm Expressions.

His eyes penetrated the void and he can see the situation in the soul Cpan but no one notice him.

He was quite surprise because the Soul Clan was well mainted and discipline.

Every cultivators in the world look at the list above with awe and respect because only the Heavenly Forbidden Area can dig out such a deep information.

'Om'

Suddenly, The Sky above trembled again and the Rankings in the Scroll was refresh.

All cultivators look above with excitement because they can finally see how deep the Backround of the Immortal Xiao Family known as the Strongest Forces in the Upper Realm except for the Heavenly Forbidden Area.

The scroll above move and the Rankings appeared.

'The Rank 1: The Immortal Xiao Family. It is have a very deep foundation and heritage since Ancient times. They have also many merits in the entire Upper Realm. In the Ancient War againts Demons, they took the lead and finally return victorous. 20 Million Years Ago, two of their Ancestors successfully Ascend in the Immortal Realm. Several Million Years ago, They Killed Three Half Step Human Immortal Realm Experts from Outside world or other Plane who plans to dominate the entire Upper Realm. Years by Years, The Strenght of the Xiao Family never Decline and it is only become more and more Terrifying. They are Proud and Domineerng. Their Clan Was guarded by 26 Low Level Great Empyrean Realm Experts, 31 Mid Level Great Empyrean Realm Experts, 18 High Level Great Empyrean Realm Experts, 22 Top Level Great Empyrean Realm Experts, 22 Peak of the Great Empyrean Realm Experts, 5 Half Step Human Immortal Realm Experts and Half Step Human Immortal Realm Guardian Beast, The Double Headed Lion.
Reward: 1 Human Immortal Pill, 1 Half Step Human Immortal Beast Blood Essense, Human Immortal Defensive Formation Array and 2 Half Step Human Immortal Battle Armor

Boom!

'Shit! It's so Scary.'

' The Immortal Xiao Family is really the Best'

'The reward is very very Rich this time and I'm afraid the Xiao Family will have another Human Immortal Cultivators soon'

'The Double Headed Lion was still Alive, legend says that it once swallowed A Lot of Demons Cultivators in Ancient war'

All cultivators look at the content above with respect.

Even those old and Top forces look at the Direction of the Immortal Xiao Family with Great Respect.

Although they kmew that the Immortal Xiao Family was very Strong, they didn't expect that the Foundation was very deep and unfathomable.

The older they are the more they knew about the horror of the Immortal Xiao Family.

Especially for those people who participated in the Ancient war, they all knew how Strong the Immortal Xiao Family and how Domineering they are in the Battle Field.

This time, The members of the Xiao Family look above with smile but they all raised there chest proudly because they are from the Xiao Family.

This Time, the world already knows how deep the backround of the Xiao Family is.

While everyone was talking and bragging, they all look above because the Scroll was moving.

'The Reward Will be Given'

A deep voice resounded in the whole Upper Realm and several White light flew towards different Directions.

All cultivators look at the whitelights with red eyes. They all envy and jealous because the reward this time was very very rich.

'This is the Last Time that the Heavenly Forbidden Area will Publish a List. I hope the All Cultivators in the Entire Upper Realm will improve their Strenght and Be ready because the Demons Outside the Realm will Attack again. '

A voice Resounded in the whole Upper realm that cause the whole world become quite.

The scroll above also slowly faded and the sky become normal again.

All cultivators sigh deeply because they knew that the Heavenly Forbidden Area was Leaving this time.

All Top Forces bowe their Head at the directions of the Heavenly Forbidden Area with Respect. Even the Ancient Families paid their Respect.

The Heavenly Forbidden Area Helps them a lot because the reward they get was very helpful for their development.

After a while, they all become look solemn because the Heavenly Lord said that the Demons become rampant again and they will attack the Upper realm.

They all began to prepare because they knew that the War will happened again and they don't know how it will end.

Time flies and It's been 30 Years in a blink of an eyes.

Many thing happened and the Entire Upper realm was in chaos in the past 15 years.

15 years ago, the demons began to attack again and war Broke out.

All strong powerhouse in the Upper realm began to fight for demons.

Many places are destroyed, some powerhouse have died.

After a hardworking efforts, they finally defeated the demons 5 years ago and the Upper realm began to recover.

In the Mysterious Wolrd in the Immortal Realm.

Luka look at the information in front of him with satisfied expression writen on his face.