Chapter 6

He look at the sky and list didn't even change after five days.

During this 5 days. The Five Holy Lands was Born follow by the Ancient Families.

There also many fights and competition in this past few days and many younba arrogant challenge the genius list but no one had succeed and replace them.

Some above 25 years old make a move but it was abolish by the list hanging above the sky. The poor cultivator was struck by the lighting.

All cultivators in Wasteland look at the sky expectantly because they knew that the rewards will be Distribute today.

A mejestic voice resounded in the whole East Desolatuon.

"The Reward will be given today"

Several white light flew in diferrent direction. All monks just look at it in Envy. They didn't dare to snatch things because the Heavenly list is too evil and you will get struck by lighting.

Within these 5 days many monks try to replce Madman Chu but he join the Saber Sacred Land as a Direct disciple of Sect master so they forget about it.

A very majestic voice sounded again and all cultivator look at the sky.

"Next Month, I will Announce Head/patriach list. Those who are in the rankings will be given a generous reward. Cheating is not allowed and will be punished. "

Boom!

The voice was cause into uproar and all families began to give their patriach a resources to advance the cultivation base.

Ancient Li Family.

In a very Majestic Hall, There was a solemn expression written on their face.

An old man started to opened his mouth an said in dignified tone.

"Next Month, The patriach Cultivation base will be expose and it will surely cause an uproar in the whole wasteland even in the Whole Profound Sky continent if they knew about it."

He is the Great Elder of the Li family with the Cultivation base of Tribulation Realm level 3.

A middled age man sitting on the main seat opened his eyes and said calmly.

"What's there to be afraid? Our Li Family is strong enough to Crush them"

The voice was calm but it was full of domineering tone.

He is Chad Li. Known as the Sword God 1000 Years Ago. His face was like an sharp sword and have a strong momentum.

"Where are those two child?"He asked in low voice.

" Those two guys have close door Training, After a Month they will surely advance once again. The Heavenly Secret Pavillion was Rich and generous. " The great elder said with slight smile.

"Although they are Generous, we know nothing about them, even the Family in Upper realm can deduce it. The Heavenly secret Pavillion was so Strong and Mysterious. " Chad Said seriously. This time his expression become solemn because according to his wife news, a strong powerhouse in the upper realm vomit with blood by deducing the secret and they didn't get anything.

"Btw, this token? What are we going to do? The great power said is can help as anything. He can answer anything even taboo or look for a chance. " The Second elder opened this mouth at this moment and the room become silent.

After a few minutes Chad open his mouth and finally make a Decision.

"After those two leave the custom, Great Elder accompany them to the Heavenly secret Pavillion then try the girl Venice if she can be Accepted as a Disciple by the Great power"

"What?"

"Patriach are you sure?"

"Let ask the ancestor first, Calm Down patriach"

Chad look at the Elders with slight smile and said." I think the ancestors will agree to me. There's no harm letting that girl become a disciple of Heavenly Pavillion, it will only have a great benifits. "

The Elders look at their patriach with amazement and an old voice sounded in the deeps of Li Family ancestral land.

"I agree, let my precious Grand daughter try. "

All Elders and core member of Li family look at the Direction of Ancestral land with shock and surprise because that voice sounded was actually Chad's Father, one of the Ancestor in their Family. A cultivator of the peak of Tribulation Realm, an old monster who had live for Ten Thousand Years.

Oda Li was known as Butcher Ten thousand Years ago. He killed many of his Enemies with Sword. He has a violent temper and he always dote on his Families especially on his Grandson and Grand daughter.

In a very isolated Area. A Village was hidden and there was full if peacefull atmostphere in the surroundings.

A Middled age man look at the sky and his eyes seems to penetrate the distant clouds and miles away.

"I suddenly felt uneasy. That little guy was actually expose by Heavenly Secret Pavillion Even i will be expose sooner or later."

He murmured in low voice and an Oldman appeared in front of him.

"Are you thinking about the Secrets Benz, Child?" The old man ask with smile looking at the middled aged man infront of him.

"Old man, Are we going to be born this time? Several ancestor was sleeping. If someone target us it will be very difficult." Benz look at the old man and said slowly.

"Hahaha, no need to he nervous. It's fate. Let's nature take it course. "

After leaving a word, the oldman dissappared in a flash.

That oldman is Benz Grandfather, A super Strong man. One of the survivor in war.

There's no time in Cultivation and A month has passed in a blink of an eye.

In Heavenly Secret Pavillion, Luka look at the sky and sigh. Although he is an cultivator now, he also loves to eat and this past month he was always cook for himself. He really needed a maid or a servant but there was no available.

Name: Luka Celestial

Identity: Head of the Heavenly Secret Pavillion

Realm: Transformation realm level 1

Physic: Heavenly God Body, The eyes of Truth

Heavenly points: 6,000

Mount: Heavenly Dragon

Heavenly Force: Heavenly Guard

Looking at the information in front of him, Luka tap his finger and said in a low voice.

"System, how much points do i need to exchange about the top patriach in East Desolation?"

"Host, you need 1000 points to exchange information "