Chapter 62

" The Rank 33: King West. He is one of the powerful Kings in Emperor Hall and also the only one who is proficient in Formation Array. Realm: Peak of the Immortal King Realm. Force: Emperor Hall

Reward: Peak Immortal King Killing Formation Array

"The Rank 32: Immortal White Goddess. She is the Little sister of Heavenly lord and she once defeat two Peak of Immortal King at the same time. Realm: Late Stage Immortal King Realm. Force: Heavenly Secret Pavilion.

Reward: Peak Immortal King Battle Sword

"The Rank 31: King Of Ocean. He is one of the powerful Kings in Emperor Hall. Realm: Peak of the Immortal King Realm. Force: Emperor Hall.

Reward: Peak of the Immortal King Secret Technique

Shit!

" The list this time was terrifying!"

"All of them was giants!"

"Oh my God!"

All cultivators look at the sky with fear.

By reading the names on the list they actually felt their terrifying power.

Several cultivators secretlly swallowed their saliva because of fear.

Several Top Forces look above with smile because there's have a place for their Force.

Some forces was dissapointed because they can't be on the list.

The whole world was boiling at this moment.

Almost all cultivators was talking about the Heavenly List Above.

Some of them even recording using record stone then sell it in a high price.

The most Happy at this moment was those giants because the Reward this time was really tempting and generous.

Some of them almost wanted to grab the list but they control themselves because of fear.

"Om"

Suddenly, The sky above Trembled again and all cultivators look about with excitement because the Top 30 was going to announce this time.

Everyone was excited at this moment even some old monster level look above with interest.

Some cultivators looks like injected by chicken blood because they are too noisy and Loudly.

"The Rank 30: Immortal Emperor Gulum. He is very Proficient in using Spear and his ablities was superb. Realm: Early Stage of Immortal Emperor Realm. Force: God Saber Sect.

Reward: Immortal Emperor Spear

" The Rank 29: Immortal Emperor Kaido. He is one of the Amcestors of Immortal God Sect. He is the best in using Body technique. Realm: Early Stage of Immortal Emperor Realm. Force: Immortal God Sect.

Reward: Immortal Emperor Battle Armor

"The Rank 28: Immortal Emperor War. He is considered as war maniac. The more he fights the stronger he is. Realm: Early Stage of Immortal Emperor. Force: War God Sect

Reward: Immortal Emperor War Sword

" The Rank 27: Immortal Emperor Slash. He is good at using sword technique. Realm: Early Stage of Immortal Emperor Realm. Force: God Sword Sect.

Reward: Thirty six Sword Style

"The Rank 26: Immortal Emperor Cutter. He is obssesed with sword. He treated sword as his wife and partner. Realm: Early Stage of Immortal Emperor Realm. Force: Domineering Sword Sect.

Reward: Advance Sword Killing Technique

Wow!

Looking at the rankings above, All cultivators was boiling at this moment.

They didn't expect that the Top 30 are all Immortal Emperor.

One must know that the Immortal Emperor is already a Top Giants in the Whole Immortal Realm.

Some cultivators can't even achieve this step in their life time.

All of them look shock and terrfied.

They didn't dare to comment casually because the people on the list this time was all Great Powerhouse.

They all Strong And respectable.

They all not stupid to make such a low level mistake.

" om"

The sky trembled again this time and all cultivators look above with anticipation.

They all kbew that the rankings was refresh again and a new content was about to appear.

They curious and excited.

After all, after the list, they can't even hear about Immortal Emperor level so this is a great Opportunity for them.

"The Rank 25: Immortal Emperor Sky. He is very powerful cultivators who use the best abilities and unique technique. Realm: Middle Stage of Immortal Emperor Realm. Force: Emperor Hall.

Reward: Mid Immortal Emperor Armor

" The Rank 24: Immortal Emperor Thunder. He is one of the Best Immortal Emperor in Emperor Hall. Realm: Middle Stage of Immortal Emperor Realm. Force: Emperor Hall.

Reward: Mid Immortal Emperor Thunder Sword

"The Rank 23: Immortal Emperor Winter. She is one of the Best Immortal Emperor In Heart Cold Palace. Realm: Middle Stage of Immortal Emperor Realm. Force: Heart Cold Palace.

Reward: Mid Immortal Emperor Freezing Technique

" The Rank 22: Immortal Emperor Ronski. He is the best in using soul Technique. Realm: Middle Stage of Immortal Emperor Realm. Force: Fighting Palace.

Reward: Mid Immortal Emperor Soul Technique

"The Rank 21: Immortal Emperor Sunny. He is very good at using Fire Technique. Realm: Middle Stage of Immortal Emperor Realm. Force: Fire Temple.

Reward: Advance Mid Immortal Emperor Sun Technique

The light above stop again and all cultivators look solemn.

The rankings above are become more and more terrifying.

Even several Old monster Level are expose on the List.

Some Top Forces show a thoughful look because they finally knew the realm of their Rival or confidants.

All of them was Happy especially those people who are in the list.

The reward this time was really generous.

You must know that it is very difficult to find several Immortal Artifact and the Immortal Emperor Cultivation technique was treated as a heritage.

But for the Heavenly Secret Pavilion its just a cabbage in the market.

" Om"

Suddenly, The Sky above Trembled again and the rankings in the scroll was refresh.

All Cultivators look above with excitement and curiousity.

They all wanted to witness of who are the Powerhouse on the list this time.

"The Rank 20: Immortal Emperor Ashnil. She very powerful and Beautiful. She can use the power of Water. Realm: Late Stage of Immortal Emperor Realm. Force: Beauty Hall.

Reward: Late Immortal Emperor Artifact

" The Rank 19: Prince Zargos. He is a domineering Vampire since he he was born. He was also recognize as one of the Strongest. Realm: Late Stage of Immortal Emperor Realm. Force: Clan Dracula

Reward: Late Immortal Emperor Blood Essense

"The Rank 18: Immortal Emperor Volk. He is one of the powerful old monster who was still healthy. Realm: Late Stage of Immortal Emperor Realm. Force: Immortal God Sect.

Reward: Late Immortal Emperor Battle Armor