Chapter 12

Immediately the room again become silent and wait for the Great Elder's.explanation.

Dong Li began to talk again if what he heared.

"Lady Selena said the her Elder sister Lady Celine was only 21 Years Old and she was going to Brealthrough to the Saint King Realm. It is The Realm above Saint. "

"She also said that the Pavillion Lord have many pets and she point out that in many pets she like the most was the Heavenly Dragon and the Qilin who both have the Strenght of Tribulation Realm Peak. "

"Lady Selena Said that there are many several Old guys and strong people in the Pavillion, they can only be summon if the Pavilion lords need anything, Just like the one who was following us which was a servant of The peak of Saint Realm. If were'n for the sharp senses of Lady Selena i don't even know that there was a terrifying person followed us on the way. "

Dong Li finish Speaking and the Hall immediately become silent. He know that the information he said was have a huge impact on there Clan.

"This meeting is Over. The world was about to Change. Disperse" An Old Voice sounded and all the Ancestors Dissappeared leaving only the core members of the Li family in the room.

.....

In The past months, the whole East Desolation become peaceful but no one knows that all families are preparing for the upcoming list.

Many tianjiao began ti join different forces to have a goo backer and backround.

Those Holy Land and Ancient Family began to search about the past Trace of the Heavenly Secret Pavillion but no one can find about it even a little bit.

The information shared by Dong Li in the Li Family didn't go out and keep them a secret. They don't want to be hostile to the Lord of the Heavenly Secret Pavillion.

The cultivation has no time and It's been a year in a blink of an Eye.

The wasteland has undergo a great changes because the Spiritual Energy in the Profound Sky Continent began ti recover.

Many powerhouse had risen and many Geniuses have emerge.

There's have many fights and duel happened in different Lands of Continent.

The Top forced in East Desolation calm in the surface but they was preparing for the great changes.

But the most cultivators of the Wasteland was excited because the one year rest is enought and the Heavenly Secret Pavillion will published another List.

Heavenly Mountain, Heavenly Secret Pavillion.

In this one year, The whole Heavenly Scret Pavillion also tranform in a great way. The vast spiritual energy is mkre denser than before.

Luka who was sitting in the Main hall look calm but his heart was in a slight storm because all his subordonate and Disciple made a great progress except for him because he lack a Heavenly points.

Besides him was his two maids, Celine and Selena who have a great advancement.

Looking at the screen infron of him he sigh slightly.

Name: Luka Celestial

Identity: Head of the Heavenly Secret Pavillion

Realm: Transformation realm level 1

Physic: Heavenly God Body, The eyes of Truth

Heavenly points: 5,000

Mount: Heavenly Dragon, Heavenly Qilin

Subordinate: Heavenly Guards, Heavenly Maid, Heavenly Messenger

Celine has already brokethrough to the Saint King Realm Five months ago and she was staying all the time with small world and just got out later so her strenght has now reach the Late stage of Saint King Realm. The same as Selena she was also become diligent to cultivate and her strenght was improve a lot, she was now in the Peak of Saint Realm.

The Four Heavenly Messenger also reach the Middle Stage of Saint Realm but they was Stronger than ordinary Saint in the same Realm.

The Five Old Generals have also advance in the Early stage of the Saint Realm because Luka allowed them to use most preacious Resources in the Small World. These Five also have a strange name called, Zero, Uno,Dos,Tres and Quatro And all of them have the same strenght.

The Five Comander Also Advance in the Semi Saint Realm and the Strongest in the combat power is Grey. The Five comanders was name and levels according to their Strenght, they are Grey, Black,White,Blue and Red.

The 20 Elites was Training Endlessley in these past few months so the one who made the best Progress in the Heavenly Guard is them. They're strenght is now Reach the Peak of Tribulation Realm.

There are new 100 member of Heavenly Guard which is called Heavenly Warrior. They all loyal to Luka and Heavenly Pavillion because the System put a Mark in their soul. Comander Black and White found them in different lands, some of them are orphans and a wild Cultivators. They're strenght is now reach the Life and Death Realm and Their age was below 30 Years Old.

The Dragon and Qilin was Also Advance in the Early Stage of the Saint Realm.

And the most Surprising is his Disciple who was now Advance into Nirvana Realm level 5.

Luka also knew about the Cultivation realm in the upper realm because the System provide him a Free information because of the first time asking.

The Cultivation base in the Upper Realm are Divided into Different Levels and it will the Continuesly in the lower Realm. From lowest to Highest it is the: Saint Realm, Saint King Realm, Spirit Realm, Void Realm, Void King Realm, Dao Realm, Supreme Realm, Quasi Emperor Realm and Great Emperor Realm.

The Spirit Realm and Above also Divided into 9 Levels.

"System, how much points i need for the list of top 15 Forces in the Waste Land and their Reward?" Luka ask in a low voice because he is now shorts of Heavenly points.

"Host, you need 2,000 Heavenly points for the list and 3,000 points for the Rewards. The system make an adjustment for the first time because you're lack a heavenly points.

Luka eye's flash after hearing what the system said and he Directly exchange all of his points.

In the whole East Desolation all cultivator Monks was looking at the sky because is suddenly Flash A White Light.