Chapter 8

The Su and Ji Families was actually tied and they have the Common Enemy which is the Dragon and the Phoenix Sacred Land.

It won't take too long before a fight will broke out.

Suddenly all cultivators look at the sky above. The List was refresh again and the new rankings was appeared.

'The Top 4: Cecil Feng, The Sect Master of the Phoenix Sacred Land. She is a beautiful woman who always love to wear a fiery robe. She have a noble temperament and a posture of a true Queen. She was born with the blood of Colorful Phoenix. The cultivation base is at the Tribulation Realm Level 8. Reward: A bottle of Colorful Phoenix Blood Essence and A Colorful Phoenix Egg.

'The Top 3: Ryu Long, The Sect Master of the Dragon Sacred Land. A domineering Strong man with a Strong Strenght. He once fight againts Two peak of the Tribulation Realm at the same time and win a Victory. He was born with the Blood of Green Dragon. He has the Cultivation base of the Peak of Tribulation Realm. Reward: A drop of Ancient Green Dragon Blood and Heavenly Secret Pavillion Token.

In the Dragon Island, The Dragon Sacred Land.

Ryu Long look at the ranking above with a serious expression on his face.

"The Li Family still in the top. I wonder who is the other one? Maybe the owner of Heavenly secret Pavillion didn't include himself"

He murmured in low voice. In fact he quite Happy because of the reward, he was looking for trace of Green Dragon all the times now that the reward is on track he will surely advance in the next realm.

As for the Heavenly Secret token He decided to use it when he have a time or needed.

Ancient Li Family.

The atmosphere was intense because there are only two list left. Looking at the sky above, Chad was quite serious because he knew that if he was the top 2 the top 1 was extremely terrifying Opponent.

Suddenly the sky above covered with white light and a new rankings was Appeared.

'The Top 2: Chad Li, The patriach of the Ancient Li Family. He was known as the Sword god in Profound Sky continent. Since his debut he never defeated, Thousand years ago he traveled to different lands and defeated countless Strong man. He was born with Sword Bone and Sword soul. He is a Strong man in the Semi Saint Realm. Reward: Saint Pill and Heavenly Secret Pavillion Token.

Wow!

All forces look at the direction of the Li family with shock and Dignified. The current partiach of the Li family was going to ascend in the upper realm. If its happened he was the first to Ascend in ten thousand years.

You must know that after the War with Demons Ten Thousand Years ago, there is no cultivator Ascended in Upper because the profound sky Continent suffered a great calamity and the aura become more thinner.

But when the appearance of Heaven Secret Pavillion and the Saint Pill, Everything become posible. Once you take the Saint Pill it will Advance in the Saint Realm and Ascent to the upper Bound without difficulties.

Chad Li look at his own ranking and reward with shock. This is the first time he shown a shock expression on his face.

He didn't expect that the Heavenly Secret Pavillion will reward him generously.

The other members of the Li family was surprise and delight because if their patriach ascend to the Li Family in the Upper Realm, their position in the Immortal Family will become stable.

While the others was shock, Zane look at his Father and said Calmly.

"Congratulations Father, You will definetely take our family in a new heights."

Hearing this Chad look at his son woth relief. He and his son have the pure bloodline of Li family in the Upper realm and their talent was actually terrifying. If he ascend someday, he will relieve to leave the Ancient Li Family in his son.

"Congratulations Patriach"

"Congratulations Daddy"

"Congratulations Patriach"

"Comgratulations Lord"

The other Elders also began Congratulate.

boom!

The sky once again vibrate and a new rankings appeared.

'The Top 1: Benz Gu, The Current Village Head of the Ancient Village. He is Cruel to enemy but kind to his Family. He was Strong and invincible. He have never met an opponent in his life. He Crushed many Arrogance and powerhouse. He have the Cultivatiom base of the Semi Saint Realm, if were'nt for thin Aura, he already a Saint. Reward: Saint Pill, A bucket of Enlightment Tea, and Heavenly Secret Pavillion Token.

What?

Enlightment tea?

It is only in the book!

All cultivators in Wasteland was shock because of the generous reward.

They also surprise that there is have a Strong man who will Ascend in the Upper Realm if the spiritual energy in profound Sky continent was enough.

"The Reward will be Given, After One Year, Another list will Appeared. I hope that All cultivators will be prepared. "

A majestic voice resounded in the whole East Desolation.

After that several white lights flew in different directions and the Scroll above become dimm.

In the Heavenly Mountain.

Luka who was Drinking tea in the main hall of Heavenly Secret Pavillion look at the screen infront of him.

Name: Luka Celestial

Identity: Head of the Heavenly Secret Pavillion

Realm: Transformation realm level 1

Physic: Heavenly God Body, The eyes of Truth

Heavenly points: 4,000

Mount: Heavenly Dragon

Heavenly Force: Heavenly Guards

"Ding, Congratulations Host for Completing the List, you recieve 10,000 heavenly Points.

" Ding, Congratulations Host for Gaining a Strong Faith in Wasteland Cultivator you receive 15,000 Heavenly Points."

"Ding, Congratulation host, you Recieve a 2 Heavenly Maids."

"Ding comgratulations Host, You receive 4 Heavenly Messenger"

"Ding, Congratulations Host, you Recieve a Heavenly Beast, The Qilin"

Listening to the system, Luka was satisfied because there's always a Rich reward everytime he complete the list.

Name: Luka Celestial

Identity: Head of the Heavenly Secret Pavillion

Realm: Transformation realm level 1

Physic: Heavenly God Body, The eyes of Truth

Heavenly points: 29,000

Mount: Heavenly Dragon, Heavenly Qilin

Heavenly Force: Heavenly Guards, Heavenly Maids, Heavenly Messenger

"System, where are the Heavenly Messenger? And what is the Cultivation base on them?"

A flow of information appeared in front of Luka and he nodded and response.

The Heavenly Messenger is in the Secret world just like the others. The four of them have the Cultivation base of the Peak of The Tribulation Realm.