Chapter 51

Looking at the Information above, all cultivators nodded slightly because the Asura Clan have always been strong and never been weak.

All of them knew that the Asura clan have a deep Backround and heritage.

It's just that the number of Great Empyrean Realm Experts in the Asura Clan Shock them.

As for the two Half Step Human Immortal Realm Experts, it's quite normal because the Devil Race have it it is natural for the Asura clan have.

Unlike the Other forces, the Asura clan have a less enemy becaude they are a straightforward character and stubborn temper.

Those who are opppose the Asura Clan have no good ending because it will be hunt.

Sometimes ago, it more like several Hundred of Thousand Years, several Strong Cultivators provoke the Asura Clan and they have been hunted in the Whole 100 years until all of them was killed.

After that, almost no forces and cultivators wants to have a conflict in the Asura Clan unless it is necessary.

'Om'

Suddenly, the Sky above trembled again and the rankings in the scroll was refresh.

All cultivators look above with curiousity and excitement.

They all wanted to see what forces will appear this time and occupied the Top 3.

'The Rank 3: The Immortal Li Family. It has inherited since Ancient times and a very powerful forces who have a deep backround and heritage. Their Family also participated in the Ancient War and several of their Ancestors beheaded many powerful enemies like demons and expert outside the zone. Their Family has have a very powerful cultivation techmique especially in using sword and Axe. Several years ago, some of their Core member advance in a great realm withe the help of Collected blood essense that they reserve since Ancient times. They are guarded by 17 Low Level Great Empyrean Realm Experts, 15 Mid Level Great Empyrean Realm Experts, 19 High Level Great Empyrean Realm Experts, 20 Top Level Great Empyrean Realm Experts, 24 Peak of the Great Empyrean Realm Experts and 3 Half Step Human Immortal Realm Experts.
Reward: 5 Drops of Human Immortal Realm Blood Essense

'Awesome!'

'Worthy of being Top Immortal Forces'

'The Immortal Li family was actually Terrifying'

Looking at the Rankings Above, The whole Upper World was boiling at this moment.

Although some of then guess that the Immortal Li Family was terrifying, they didn't expect that it was terrifying to such extent.

They all knew that several Ancestors of the Li family have done a great merit in the Entire Upper Realm.

Some of them even Successfully Ascend in the Immortal Realm.

It's just that the shock bough by the Immortal Li Family this time was really huge.

After all, they only consired as Top 3 Immortal Families but they hide deeply.

They are like a fierce beast who are waiting for its prey.

Several forces also gave their congratulations in the Immortal Li Family as sign of Respect.

For the Ancient Families, They all look terrified because almost all of them have a conflict in the Immortal Li Family, Especially the Dragon and White Tiger Clan.

As for the Immortal Li Family at this moment, Several Of their Ancestors Look at the Sky with sigh.

Their Backround was expose at this moment.

They knew that every one of their move was noticeable with all forces.

Although it's not malicious and hostile, it is very annoying.

The Whole world was very noisy this time and every cultivators look at the direction of the Immortal Li Family with awe.

'The Immortal Li Family can be Rank as the Top 2 Immortal Forces in the Entire Upper Realm'

Almost all cultivators was thinking the same things at this moment.

But some Top forces look solemn because the only Forces left was the Xiao Family and the List has two slots left.

They all felt terrified at this moment knowing that some mysterious forces may appeared again this time.

Every cultivators look above with expectation.

They all waiting to see who are the Mysterious Forces that will appear this time.

Some of them guess that it might be from Forbidden Area.

Some people say that it's actually from Immortal realm.

And others are talking about those Hidden Forces since Ancient times.

All cultivators have their own guess at this moment. Some of them even made a bet and the stakes was all of their property.

'Om'

After a while, The sky above trembled again and the Rankings in the Scroll was refresh.

All cultivators subsconciously look above with curiousity and excitement.

Even the Top forces watch the list abive with interest and Dignified expressions.

'The Rank 2: The Soul Clan. They are one of the most mysterious existent in the whole Upper Realm and few people only knew about them. They are also older than other Immortal and Ancient Families. They have long forgatten in the world because they are always hidden and seclude in Secret Place. Their Clan is very proficient in using soul skill and soul technique. Almost half of the Soul technique in the entire Upper realm was created by them in the past. The soul clan was very good in communicating soul and some of their ancestors can even talk a dead cultivators in a short period of time using the soul Secret Technique. They are very strong and talented. Theu have guarded by 36 Low Level Great Empyrean Realm Experts, 23 Mid Level Great Empyrean Realm Experts, 15 High Level Great Empyrean Realm Experts, 21 Top Level Great Empyrean Realm Experts, 19 Peak of the Great Empyrean Realm Experts and 4 Half Step Human Immortal Realm Experts.
Reward: 2 Half Step Human Immortal Soul Cultivation Technique and 2 Drops of Half Step Human Immortal Blood Essense

Boom!

'What the fuck!'

'The Legendary Soul Clan was actually true'

'It's a Myth'

'This Clan is very Awesome.'

'It said that the Soul Clan was very indifferent to others'

The whole world was completely boiling at this moment.

The appearance of the Soul Clan shock the whole world especially those old monster in the Top Forces.

For them, the Soul Clan was very mysterious and unfathomable..