Chapter 49

'The Immortal Lin Family didn't get into the Top 10. The fight for Heavenly list is to terrifying. '

'Such a great backround, deserve to be Immortal Force'

'Yes'

Looking at the List above, all cultivators look at the direction of the Lin Family with awe and respect.

Several Forced also look surprise after knowing that the Immortal Lin Family made a Friendship in Immortal Realm.

They all curioud what kind of force that the Lin Family become friends is so they immediately send people to imvestigate.

As for the Lin Family, they have no comments on this matter but they quite satisfied in their Rankings on the List.

'Om'

Suddenly, the Sky above trembled and the list was refresh.

All cultivators look above with great interest because the Top 10 was going to be revealed.

'The Rank 10: The Immortal Academy. It is inherited since Ancient times and have a deep heritage. It also have a connections in Immortal realm some of thier old Dean have ascend in the Immortal Realm and found a great Backer. They are willing to teaches several disciple and help them become a great powerhouse. They have guarded by 11 Low Level Great Empyrean Realm, 11 Mid Level Great Empyrean Realm, 15 High Level Great Empyrean Realm, 14 Top Level Great Empyrean Realm and 10 Peak of the Great Empyrean Realm Experts.
Reward: Peak of the Great Empyrean Realm Defensive Formation and Peak of the Great Empyrean Realm Killing Array Formation

Looking at the List above, All Top Forces look at the direction of the Immortal Academy with surprise and Great interest.

They also didn't expect that several Old Dean in the Immortal Academy have long Ascended in the Immortal Realm.

Several Immortal forces and Ancient Families who are already in the List look at the Immortal Academy with envy because the reward they will get is heavendefying.

They Both Recieve for offensive and defensive Formation Array and it is a very good item for the Academy who have many students to protect.

'Om'

Suddenly the sky above trembled again and the New rankings in scroll was refresh.

All cultivators look at the list above with expectation and curiosity.

'The Rank 9: The Ancient Phoenix Clan. It is also considered to be the one of the Sacred Creature in Ancient times. They are proficient in controling the law of fire and it is extremely powerful. 15 Years ago, they do the Nirvana Rebirth in a pool of blood of Ancient Phoenix. Several memebers of the Phoenix Clan have improve their Strenght. They are guarded by 13 Low Level Great Empyrean Realm, 12 Mid level Great Empyrean Realm, 17 High Level Great Empyrean Realm, 19 Top Level Great Empyrean Realm and 10 Peak of the Great Empyrean Realm Experts.
Reward: Peak of the Great Empyrean Realm Illusion Array Formation and Extreme Rebirth Pill

Boom!

The content in the scroll above have bought another shock in the entire Upper Realm.

They all felt terrified especially those who are not belong to the top forces.

Every time the rankings was release the backround of the forces who are on the list was extremely terrifying. The higher the rankings, the stronger the backround is.

If The Heavenly Forbidden Area didn't publish the Heavenly List, they can't know such a news.

All cultivators was boiling at this moment. They all felt that the world they are living in was huge and they need to enhance their knowledge.

'Om'

While everyone was busy on their own works, the sky above trembled again and the rankings in the scroll was refresh.

All cultivators subsconciously look above to see what forces will appear next.

They all both curious and expectant.

'The Rank 8: The Immortal Sword Sect. it is one of the most powerful Forces since Ancient time. Several of thier Ancestors have fought in bloody war and return victory. They also have realtion ship in Immortal Realm. Their have a great Strenght and Backround. Some of them have a great title such as Domineering Sword God and Killing Sword Ancestors. They have a deep heritage especially in using sword technique. They have also guarded by 14 Low Level Great Empyrean Experts, 11 Mid Level Great Empyrean Experts, 17 High Level Great Empyrean Experts, 17 Top Level Great Empyrean Experts and 12 Peak of the Great Empyrean Experts.
Reward: 2 Peak of the Great Empyrean Realm Battle Armor and Peak of the Great Empyrean Realm Killing Talisman

Damn!

Wow!

'What a great backround!

The Upper Realm was completely boiling this time. They didn't expect that the Two Strong and Domineering Sword Holder was belong to the Immortal Sword Sect.

They all knew about these two legends because it was written in the book. Almost all war and result was recorded in the book of merit.

The book of merit was belong to the whole Upper World or it was create by the Heavenly Dao. For those people who are in the names was written in the book of merit have done a good deeds for Upper Realm, such as fighting with demons or make a great contribution.

They all completely boiling this time because the list gave them another surprise by exposing such a great backround.

As for the people in the Immortal Sword Sect. They all raise their heads Proudly because the two title mention above was their Ancestors. For them, it is a great merit thay can be proud of.

Several old monster in the Top forces such as Ancient Clan and Immortal Forces began to investigate. They knew that the two people mention in the list has have the chance to be alive.

When they though about two domineering Sword Holder, their Expression was quite solemn.

Although some forces may have stronger than Immortal Sword Sect, but if talking about one on one fight, they they didn't sure if they have the chance to win against those two sword Maniac.

'Om'

Suddey, the sky bove trembled again and the rankings in the scroll was refresh.

All cultivators was focused above to see which forces was going to be listed this time on the rankings.