Chapter 56

"The Rank 78: Vannessa Merry. She is a Maiden in the Flower Temple and the Disciple of the Flower Lord. She have the Strenght of the Early Stage of the Heaven Immortal Realm.

Reward: Spring Liquid

" The Rank 77: Lianne Lane, She is a Disciple of the Elder in God Saber Sect. She have the cultivation base of Early Stage of Heaven Immortal Realm.

Reward: Spring Liquid and 2 Heaven Ascesnssion Pill

"The Rank 76: Ruben Wen, He is a Core Member of the Xiantian Temple. He have the cultivation base of Early Stage of the Heaven Realm.

Reward: Body Strenghtening Pill

" The Rank 75: Shanice Belen, She is a Core Member of the Temple of Elements. She have the Strenght of the Early Stage of the Heaven Realm.

Reward: Soul Strenghtening Pill

"The Rank 74: CL Lukk, He is a Disciple of the Sect Master of Domineering Sword Sect. He have the Cultivation base of Early stage of the Heaven Realm.

Reward: Heaven Immortal Artifact

" The Rank 73: Lala Jeanx she is a Rouque Cultivators in Zero Domain. She have the Strenght of Early Stage of the Heaven Realm.

Reward: Heaven Immortal Battle Armor

"The Rank 72: Hubert Merdid, He is a Disciple of the Sect Master of the Immortal God Sect. He have the Strenght of Early Stage of the Heaven Realm.

Reward: Heaven Immortal Cultivation Technique

" The Rank 71: Lalic Fernan. He is a Core Disciple of the Fire Temple in Galaxy Domain. He have the Cultivation base of Early Stage of the Heaven Realm.

Reward: Blood Essense of Heaven Realm Cultivator

Several White lights flew towards different Directions.

Some cultivators even chase the white lights with expectation.

Boom!

"Shit, The reward become more and more generous"

"These people in the List are Lucky"

"What do mean by that? If you have a strenght go challenge them"

"Forget it"

All cultivators in the Whole Immortal Realm was clamoring Because of the list.

They all look above with awe and envy.

Some of them even knew who are the people in the list because several of them was famous and have a good reputation in the Immortal Realm.

"Om"

Suddenly, The sky above Trembled again and the rankings in the scroll was refresh.

All cultivators look above with expectation.

"The Rank 70: Zeyn Melvin, He is the God Son of the Xuanyuan Sect in the Black Domain. He have the Strenght of Middle Stage of the Heaven Realm

Reward: Body Heaven Pill

" The Rank 69: Gilbert Lu, He is The Holy son of the Cavaliers Sect in Yellow Domain. He have the Strenght of Middle Stage of Heaven Immortal Realm.

Reward: Heaven Fist Technique

"The Rank 68: Jimmy Jims. He is a core Disciple of the Fighting Sect in Sky Land. He have the strenght of Middle Stage of Heaven Immortal Realm

Reward: A bottle of Green Water

" The Rank 67: Melissa Latin, She is the Holy Maiden of Trading Sect in Colorful Domain. She have the strenght of Middle Stage of Heaven Realm.

Reward: 2 Black Pills

"The Rank 66: Calvin Ferrer. He is from Ferrer Family in Mysterious Land. He have the Strenght if Middle Stage of Heaven Immortal Realm

Reward: Purple Leaves

" The Rank 65: Janice Fiero, She is From the Fiero Family in Golden Land. She have the Strenght of Middle Stage of the Heaven Realm.

Reward: 5 Purity Pills

"The Rank 64: Xander Saga, He is the Holy son of the Immortal God Sect. He is also a disciple of Azure Dragon King. He have the Strenght of Middle Stage of Heaven Realm.

Reward: Middle Grade Heaven Knives

" The Rank 63: Sapira Kwen, She is the Holy Maiden of Immortal God Sect and a Disciple of the Second Elder of Immortal God Sect. She have the Strenght of Middle Stage of Heaven Immortal Realm.

Reward: Late Grade Heaven Robe

"The Rank 62: Jenny Lyn, She is a Core Disciple of Ancient Palace in Moon Domain. She have the Strenght of Middlr Stage of Heaven Immortal Realm.

Reward: Peak Grade Heaven Battle Armor

" The Rank 61: Jura Penn. He is a core Disciple of War God Sect in Golden Land. He have the Strenght of Middle Stage Heaven Immortal Realm.

Reward: Peak Grade Heaven Sword Artifact

Several White Lights flew Towards Differents Direction.

All cultivators secretlt swallowed their saliva because the reward this time is more generous.

Some forces even wondered how the Heavenly Pavilion have this kind of Endless reources.

Such a powerful forces can't be offended.

Some disciple who recieve the reward was excited this timr because they can finally improve their strenght to the highest level.

"Om"

Suddenly, the sky above trembled again and the new rankings in the scroll was refresh.

All cultivators look above with curiousity.

"The Rank 60: Kurt Anze, He is the First Seat in the Temple of Elements. He have the Cultivation base of Late Stage of Heaven Immortal Realm.

Reward: Soul Power Orb

" The Rank 59: Lupas Paso, He is the Current Holy son of Paso Family in the Zero Domain. He reach the Late Stage of Heaven Immortal Realm.

Reward: Heaven Defensive Talisman

"The Rank 58: Cristiano Burda. He is the Holy son of the Wack Temple in Eternal Domain. He reach the Late Stage of Heaven Immortal Realm.

Reward: Life saving Heaven Talisman

" The Rank 57: Oliver Xu, He is the Holy son of the Xu Family in Colorful Domain. He reach the Late Stage of Heaven Immortal Realm.

Reward: Attack Heaven Talisman

"The Rank 56: Valerii Vel. She is a Core Disciple of the Heart Cold Palace in Zero Domain.she reach the Late Stage of Heaven Immortal Realm.

Reward: Trapping Cube

" The Rank 55: Herly Hans, She is the Holy Maiden of the Wack Temple. She reach the Late Stage of Heaven Immortal Realm.

Reward: Mid Heaven Life saving Puppet

"The Rank 54: Yuki Omba. He is the God son of God Sword Sect. He reach the Late Stage of Heaven Immortal Realm.

Reward: Mid Heaven Attack Puppet

" The Rank 53: Violet Lily, She is the Holy Maiden of Xiantian Temple. She reach the Late Stage of Heaven Immortal Realm.

Reward: late Heaven Substitute Puppet