Chapter 44

He have a great opportinuties after traveling to different lands in Immortal realm. 8 years ago, someone provoke him and he decide to destroyed the other party including his Sects.

After that, He established the Temple of Elements and become it's Palace Master. Any cultivators who mastered the Elemental Law can join his force if they meet the requirements.

His Strenght have improve a lot and It is already in the Late Stage of the Heaven Immortal Realm but he can rival some Golden Immortal Realm Cultivator with the help of his Weapon and Secret technique.

Several forces and families also become affilated in his Temple and also become the most promising and famous Forces now in the Heaven Domain.

He also achieve a great sucess about his Physique. The Five Elements Chaotic Body was really Terrifying.

Time flies it's been 5 years in a blink of an eye.

During this period of time many changes happened especially in the Upper Realm.

In the Heavenly Forbidden Area.

Luka look at the little girl with smile. She was playing with his Beast and her expression was adorable and cute.

She's about 10 years old. Luka found her in a distant continent.

"Big Brother, Does Xianer doing good?" The little girl ask with smile and her cute eyes blink at the same time.

"Hahaha my Little Xianer is very good. Sooner or later she will surpassed her Big Brother" Luka laugh slightly and said.

Xianer raised her small fist then continue to play with Heavenly Wolf. In fact they are practicing and all members of the Heavenly Force always teach her in these five years.

Luka look at the sky and check his information.

Name: Luka Celestial

Identity: Head of the Heavenly Secret Pavillion

Realm: Human Immortal Peak

Physic: Heavenly God Body, The eyes of Truth, Primordial Chaos God Body, Eyes of Eternity

Heavenly points: 11 Million

Mount: Heavenly Dragon, Heavenly Qilin, Heavenly Phoenix, Heavenly Wolf

Heavenly Forces: Heavenly Guard, Heavenly Messenger, Heavenly Elders, Heavenly Maids, Heavenly Ancestors,, Heavenly Guardian, Heavenly Butler, Heavenly Assasin, Heavenly Servant, Heavenly Gate Keeper, Heavenly ForeFather

Almost none of his Heavenly Force have improve because they needed to ascend in the Immortal realm.

Luka was also worried in his Disciple, niece and nephew but he knew that they needed to stand on their own to become a Strong powerhouse.

This time, after Luka Publish the list, he also going to the Immortal realm to take a look.

His Heavenly Points have deducted 1 Million because he buy in the system mall sometimes ago to help little Xianer develop her Physique.

"System, How much Heavenly points do i need to Exchange for the top 30 Power List and rewards?"

"Host, you need 5 Million Points for the List and 6 Million points for the reward. Do you want to exchange it?"

Luka move his thought and immediately exchange because he was going to Publish the again.

Suddenly, All cultivators un the Upper Realm look at the sky because a strange white light have appeared.

'The List!"

'The Heavenly Forbidden Area was going to publish a list again'

'Omg! The Upper realm was going to mess this time.'

The whole world was boiling because of excitement.

They didn't expect that the Heavenly Forbidden Area was going to publish the list this time.

One must know that today's situation was critical and several Top Forces are in War.

Some Forces began to worry because the Reward given by the Heavenly Lord was againt's the sky and it can influence the final result of the war.

Seversl Top forces such as Immortal Family and Ancient Family look solemn. They all both worried and excited at the same time. For them, these situation is kind of opportunity but one must know that the opportunities have always accompany by a great risk.

'Om'

The light above tremble and a Huge Scroll suspend above the sky. All cultivators look above with expectation.

'The Heavenly Power List'

The first word appear and the world boil at this moment.

They all waiting for what forces will be the first appearance in the List.

Suddenly, the Scroll move and a strange white light appears. The Rankings was Publish.

'The Rank 30: The Tripple Pavilion. It is established 20 Years ago and it is a Branch of a power in the Immortal Realm. The Tripple Pavilion was called Trippled because of the Three Different experties such as, Pill Pavilion, Array Pavilion, and Forging Pavilion. It is one of the First Rate Force in the Upper Realm. It is also Guarded by 10 Peak of the Great Emperor Realm and 1 Great Empyrean Realm.
Reward: Great Empyrean Defensive Formattion Array

Wow!

Looking at the firsr force who appeared in the list, all cultivators subsconciously look at the direction of Tripple Pavilion. They didn't expect that there are several Peak powerhouse of the Great Emperor realn guarding it.

As for the Great Empyrean realm, some of them didn't even know it but for the Top Forces, they look all surprise because the Great Empyrean realm was in the top of the Pyramid in the Upper Realm.

'Om'

The light above trembled again and the rankings was refresh.

'The Rank 29: The Great Alliance. It is established 25 years ago. It is the alliance of several Families, Strong Roque cultivators and Forces. It become a First Rate Force 15 Years ago because of it's great Opportunities. There are 7 Peak of the Great Emperor and 2 Great Empyrean Realm guarding it.
Reward: 3 Great Emperor Pill and Great Empyrean Defensive Formation Array

'Boom!'

'It grown at this point huh?'

Several cultivator murmured in low voice. All of them was very Familiar with the Great Alliance because at the beginning, some of them was recruted by it but they refuses.

They didn't expect that it grows to such point when it become the Rank 29 in the list.

No one doubt that authenticity of the list.

And no one doubt the Heavenly Forbidden Area unless they are courting death.

Several forces began to flew towards Great Alliance to joined them. It is not because of the reward it because to have a backer.