Chapter 57

"The Rank 52: Chacha Varista. She is the Holy Maiden of the Temple of Elements. She reach the Late Stage of Heaven Realm.

Reward: Wind Element Pill

" The Rank 51: Dy Jin. He is a one of the Yellow Level Assasin of Heavenly Court. He reach the Late Stage of Heaven Immortal Realm.

Reward: Stealth Skill Technqiue

Several White Light flew towards Differents Directions.

All Cultivators was shock at this moment.

They also didn't expect that the most famous Assasin Organization have their member on the list.

All forces and cultivators almost know about the Heavenly Court. They also knew that their strenght is divided into several Level.

It's just that they didn't expect that a Late Stage of Heaven Immortal Realm is just a Yellow Level. One must know that the Yellow Level is the Weakest Level in Heavenly Court.

They all Look at the direction of Heavenly Court with fear and respect.

Almost all forced who become the victim of Heavenly court look dignified.

Although the heavenly court killed some of thier members, they also k ew that they are working for money not for people.

"Om"

The sky trembled again and all cultivators look above with interest.

They all wanted to know who will be on the list this time because the Top 50 was going to be Announce.

"The Rank 50: Leng Freze, She is the Holy Maiden of Frozty Sect. She reach the Peak Stage of Heaven Immortal Realm.

Reward: Long Lost Forzty Sword

" The Rank 49: Jacquie Kim, She is the Holy Maiden of Xiantian Temple. She reach the Peak Stage of Heaven Immortal Real.

Reward: Long Lost Xiantian Battle Robe

"The Rank 48: Denice Zan. She is the Holy Maiden of Fire Temple and the Disciple of Fire Temple Lord. She reach the Peak Stage of Heaven Immortal Realm.

Reward: Burning Red Dress

" The Rank 47: Enqiri Dref. He is the Holy Son of Xiantian Temple. He reach the Peak Stage of Heaven Immortal Realm.

Reward: Peak Heaven Battle Sword

"The Rank 46: Lesly Astem. She is the Young Empress of Immortal God Sect and also the Disciple of one of the Ancestor in the Immortal God Sect. She reach the Peak Stage of Heaven Immortal Realm.

Reward: Heaven Immortal Ancient Pan

" The Rank 45: Rose Ann, She is the Holy Maiden of Fighting Sect and the disciple of Great Elder of Fighting Sect .She reach the Peak Stage of Heaven Immortal Realm.

Reward: Peak Heaven Fighting Armor

"The Rank 44: Niel Wett, He is the Holy son of Heart Cold Palace and son of the Heart Cold Palace Lord. He reach the Peak Stage of Heaven Immortal Realm.

Reward: Heaven Freezing Sword Style

" The Rank 43: Armando Turro, He is ome of the Yellow Level Assasin in Heavenly Court. He reach the Peak Stage of Heaven Immortal Realm.

Reward: Heaven Movement Technique

"The Rank 42: Sabby Luhan. She is one of the Yello Level Assasin in Heavenly Court. She reach the Peak Stage of Heaven Immortal Realm.

Reward: Heaven Fast Killing Technique

" The Rank 41: Limbo Tie, He is the God son of Domineering Sword Sect. He reach the Peak Stage of Heaven Immortal Realm.

Reward: Golden Immortal Pill

The rewards flew towards different directions.

Looking at the rankings above, All cultivators are envy because of the rewards.

Some people are dissapointed because they knew that their Descendant can't be included in the List.

There are also many fights happened because some cultivators began to challenge those people in the List.

They all depress and began to travlled to find some opportunity to become strong and be listed.

"Om"

Suddenly, the sky above trembled again and all cultivators look above woth curiousity.

"The Rank 40: Bradley Fero, He is the Disciple of Yellow Immortal King. He reach the Peak Stage of Heaven Immortal Realm.

Reward: 2 Golden Immortal Pill

" The Rank 39: Hansel Byran. He is the Disciple of White Stone Immortal King. He reach the Peak of Heaven Immortal Realm.

Reward: Golden Immortal Pill and Peak of Heaven Immortal Dagger

"The Rank 38: Lapin Linon, He is the Holy son of God war Sect. He reach the Early Stage of Golden Immortal Realm.

Reward: Golden Immortal War Robe

" The Rank 37: Sarah Helms, she is the Disciple of Water Immortal King. She reach the Early stage of Golden Immortal Realm.

Reward: Golden Immortal Water Sword

"The Rank 36: Jiro Suin, He is one of the Black Level Assasin in Heaven Court. He reach the Early Stage of Golden Immortal Realm.

Reward: Golden Shadow Step Technique

" The Rank 35: Mikey Qin, He is the Holy son of the Temple of Elements. He reach the Early Stage of Golden Immortal Realm.

Reward: Golden Immortal Liquid

"The Rank 34: Viscount Leyno. He is the Viscount of Clan Dracula. He reach the Realm of Early Stage of Golden Immortal Realm.

Reward: a Bottle of Golden Immortal Blood

" The Rank 33: King Prison, he is one of the Kings in the Emperor Hall. He reach the Realm of Early Stage of Golden Immortal Realm.

Reward: 2 Bottle of Miracle Liquid

"The Rank 32: King Dice, he is also one of the Kings in Emperor Hall. He reach the Early Stage of Golden Immortal Realm.

Reward: Golden Immortal Artifact

" The Rank 33: Lady Sener ,She is one of the Flowers in Beauty Hall. She reach the Early Stage of Golden Immortal Realm.

Reward: 2 Golden Immortal Artifact

"The Rank 32: King Black, he is one of the Kings in Emperor Hall. He reach the Early Stage of Golden Immortal Realm.

Reward: Golden Immortal Cultivation Technique

" The Rank 31: Meripo Leron, He is the Disciple of Xuan Immortal King. He reach the Middle Stage of Golden Immortal Realm.

Reward: Golden Immortal Cultivation Technique and Golden Immortal Artifact

Several white lights flew towards different Directions.

Wow!

All cultivators look at the list above with terrified expression because those who are on the list are from Top Level amd Famous forces.

Some of them even Disciple of Strong Powerhouse.

Thr whole world was boiling at this moment and the competition in the list was very tight.

Some Top Forces began to move to improve the realm of their Disciples or descendant.