Chapter 14

Ancient Li Family.

All of the Members of the Li family including all ancestors was out looking at the sky which was the rankings above.

In the middle of the Hall, Chad was calmly sitting in the main seat.

He look at the Li family members and ask in a low voice.

"Is this information accurate?"

Xena who was busy reading the content also answered in surprise.

"Husband, According to our infomation, The Immortal Lu Family in the upper realm go down countless millenia ago, so this news are true. "

"The Immortal Lu family is not weaker than the Li family and Su Family in the Upper Realm, I didn't expect that it was actually expose by Heavenlh Secret Pavillion."

Hearing this, the Li family become solemn. Chad Li was actually in the Saint realm now, using the special method by thier Li family he overcome the Saint tribulation in thier ancestral land and covered it with secret method. He can ascend any time but he stay because he wants to see how the wasteland will develop.

The Li Family now is full with strong aura because all strong powerhouse came back a year ago.

The sky change again and a new rankings was appread in the scroll.

'The Top 4: Ancient Su Family, The Ancient Su Family was Inherit in the Immortal Su Family of the Upper Realm. The Su Family was also one of the Oldest Ancient Families and was founded 40 Thousand Years and several Sleeping Ancestors have the Strenght of 10 Semi Saint Power house and 25 Tribulation Realm peak Expert.
Reward: 5 Saint Pill and Semi Saint Level Formation(it can shield the attack of the Saint Realm 3 times)

'The Top 3: Dragon Sacred Land, The Dragon Sacred land was also Strong force and have a deep foundation, These have been secret since ancient times but the Dragon Sacred land was inherited in the Ancient Dragon Family in the Upper Realms which is the same level as Immortal Family. It is founded 30,000 years ago and several Sleeping Ancestors have the Strenght of 8 Semi Saint Realm Powerhouse and 18 Tribulation Realm Peak but the Dragon Sacred land have one Forefather who was Sealed and have the Strenght of Saint Realm.
Reward: Dragon Vines , 2 Dragon Egg and 3 Saint Pill.

'The Top 3: Phoenix Sacred Land, the phoenix Sacred land was the same as the Dragon Sacred land. It is inherited from the Ancient Phoenix Family in the Upper Realm and dominating Both sides. There are Several Sleeping Ancestors in the Phoenix Sacred land who have the strenght if 8 Semi Sacred Realm and 17 Tribulation Realm Expert and a well hidden Phoenix in the deeps of Phoenix ancestral lands and it have a Strenght of Saint Realm.
Reward: 3 Saint Pill, Phoenix Feather and phoenix Fire(the phoenix fire can strenghten their body and fire attribute but only who have the Phoenix bloodline can use it.)

The Wasteland become shock again by the three String force who was related to the top power in the Upper Realms.

The most shocking is the Dragon and Phoenix Sacred land, they hid it too well. They didn't expect that it actually belongs to terrying Family and there force right now was have a Saint level Powerhouse.

The Whole wasteland didn't find it strange to have the same level of rankings espcially the Dragon and Phoenix Force.

Many Cultivators showed an envy expression and most of them who have no backround.

After a few minutes the sky above move again and a new rankings was appeared in the Scroll.

'The Top 2: Ancient Li Family, The Li family was the Oldest in Ancient family and it has been founded 50,000 years Ago. This Family was inherited in the Immortal Li Family of the Upper Realms. The over all Strenght of the Li Family was made both by Ancestors and the main Bloodline. There are 15 Peak of the Tribulation Realm and 13 Semi Saint Realm Expert in their Family. There are also One Saint Realm powerhouse which is Chad Li who was secretly Promoted into Saint Realm in their Ancestral Land.
Reward: 10 Semi Saint Pill, 7 Saint Pill and Saint Formation Array. (It can shield the Attack of Middle Stage if Saint Realm 3 times)

Ancient Li Family.

"Father, Brothers and Several Ancestors with this Pill our it's not too long before our Family have many Saint Realm."Chad Li said in low voice but his face was filled with smile.

" Son, who do you think is the First Place? Its actually beat our family"

Oda Li suddenly said and the others also have a thoughtful look on their face.

"Maybe the Heavenly Secret Pavilion Include themselves or some hidden force" Chad Li replied after thinking for a while.

"I think it is the Ancient Village, it is also very mysterious and powerful"

Everyone look at the owner of the voice and they found that it was Zane Li, the Holy Son of the Li family.

"I'm afraid the Ancient Village will be born this time"

Several ancestors spoke in a low voice.

Suddenly the sky light up again and the the raking was refresh. A new content Appeared in the Scroll.

"The Top 1: The Ancient Village, The Ancient Village was actually a Musterious force that have been passed down Era by Era. There is also a trace of it in the Upper Realm. The Ancient Village in East Desolation was Founded 100,000 years Ago and it serve as the main force of profound Sky continent againts Demon. There are Several Ancestors who was sleeping and sealed in the Ancient Village. There's have a 46 Tribulation Realm Peak Experts, 28 Semi Saint Realm Experts and 7 Saint Level power house who was Sealed.
Reward: one drop of Immortal Liquid, 5 Saint Pill, and A Peak of the Saint King Formation Array.

Boom!

The whole Eastern Desolation was Shock and become stupid.

Such big news was actually expose in front of them.

Many forces such as Ancient Families and Holy Land was Naturally shock and become dignified. For the Strong man like them who live for a long time, they knew how Strong the Ancient Village by the Description in the list.

Just the word 100,000 years many cultivators felt like a dream because such an old force still exist until now was actually terrifying aside the fact that there was a many powerhouse in their camps and logically speaking they have a Seven Saint.

The spy of the other Lands was also shocked after knowing the news. The other land also knew about Heavenly Secret Pavillion and their Deeds.

"The Reward will be given!"

A majestic Voice Resound in the Whole Wasteland and Several White lights Flew to Differents Directions.