Chapter 17

There are many fights Happened between many young Geniuses and most of them was from a huge backround.

Because of the Dense Spiritual Energy, Many Saints have also appeared, some of them get an opportunity and some of them are form the great Backround.

All powerful Forces also Announce their Birth and one of them was the Ancient Village.

The Young Arrogant of Ancient Village Remain Undefeated and fights many arrogance at the same time.

He have the Body of Samsara that's why he can be said to be invincible.

....

Time flies and it's been three years already.

During this period of time more and more geniuses was Appeared and many forces began to fight for Territory or new discover Opportinities.

Some of them lunch a war and fight endlessly.

Venice and the other young little Guys have also Traveled and they just came back half year ago when Luka wass out of custom. The three young arrogant have improve a lot and they just also came out of seclusion yesterday.

Luka who was sitting in the Main hall of Heavenly Secret Pavilion was radiating a powerful breath Even Celine and Selena who was already Strong enough was pressure.

He was also bless by the Heavey Dao Because he is the main cause of the recovery of Spiritual energy in this continent by Giving Saint pill to others that cause many saint appeared.

All of them was improve and have a great advancement.

The 7 Heavenly Guardian Have already Reach the peak of Dao Realm and the 10 Elders also have reach the peak of Void Realm.

The four Heavenly Messenger have also reach the Spiritual Realm level 5 and the Five Great Generals have the Strenght of Saint King Realm peak.

The Five Comander also in the Saint Realm Peak.

The 20 Elite Have Reach the Early Stage of the Saint Realm and the 100 Warrior Have the Strenght of Tribulation Realm Peak.

His Three Mounts which is the Heavenly Dragon, Heavenly Phoenix and Heavenly Qilin also have improve and Reach the Realm of Saint King Peak.

Venice Li his First Disciple Have a Great Strenght and become Matured and a Great beauty. She is already 23 Years Old and she reach the Realm of Semi Saint Realm. She also mastered the Double pupil in great perfection.

Alex Orion his Second Disciple was also become matured and have an extra ordinary Bearing. At the age of 21 He reach the Realm of Semi Saint Realm. His Time and Space body was also become Strong Even Venice can only win againts him with difficulty.

Celine His Eldest maid have a Strenght of Level 5 Spirit Realm and her Little Sister Selena have also reach the peak of Saint King Realm.

The most amazing one is the Disciple of Third amd Fourth Elder. They both in the 21 Years old and have a Great strenght and talent.

The Disciple of Fourth Elder is A Woman with Ice Proufound Body, her name is Crystal Vi and Her strenght have already Reach the Level 7 Tribulation Realm.

The Disciple of Third Elder was a Man with the Pure Sun Body, his name is Raven Yang and his Strenght was in Level 8 Tribulation Realm.

If weren't for his own improvement, Luka was going to be jealous because of the speed of their Cultivation.

Looking at the panel front of him, he was Already Satisfied.

Name: Luka Celestial

Identity: Head of the Heavenly Secret Pavillion

Realm: Spirit Realm Peak

Physic: Heavenly God Body, The eyes of Truth

Heavenly points: 20,000

Mount: Heavenly Dragon,Heavenly Qilin, Heavenly Phoenix

Heavenly Force: Heavenly Guards, Heavenly Maids, Heavenly Messenger, Heavenly Guardian, Heavenly Elders

He spent almost 65,000 Heavey points to Reach his Current Strenght.

Looking at the sky, it is time of publish a new list.

"System, Exchange the Remaining points for the top 30 Genius list and Reward"

An information appeared in front of him which is the Top 30 Great Talent in the Whole continent.

While all cultivators busy to thier own things, A bright light appreared Above the sky at the Center of Profound Sky Continent.

"What is that?"

"Is a new treasure was born?"

"Go, quickly find it!"

Many cultivators began to move towards the Direction of the light in a fastest speed.

"Damn! It is the Heavenly List. "

"A new List will be Published!"

The whole world began to shake and some cultivator monks become excited.

"The Top 30 Great Talents Will be Publish today and those who are in the list will Recieve a Generous Reward"

A majestic voice Resounded in whole Profound Sky Continent.

Different forces look at the sky and saw a new rankings was appeared. This time the Heavey Secret Pavillion was going to Publish Top 30 Talents amd there was no age Limit, only those who are considered to be a Genius.

The Era right now was change and surely, there was many New names will be seen.

'Rank 30: Gabriel Tang,The Crown Prince of the Great Tang Dynasty in Northern Lands. He was both excellent in Martial Arts Politics. He have a great Adventure and find an Opportunities. He was 24 Years Old and have the Strenght of The Peak of Transformation Realm.
Reward: 2,000 Luck and Nirvana Pill

'Rank 29: Huqui Aabin, The Young Budda of The school of Buddhism in the Western Land. He was Devote to his School and hardworking young man. 2 years ago, he was enlighten and reach the Realm of Nirvana level 1 at the age of 24.
Reward: Ascenssion Pill and Dharma Scripture.

'Rank 28: Gilbert Decii, A Roque Cultivator who had a Great Opportunity and get the inheritance of the Saint Realm Expert. At the age of 24 he have the Streght of Level 3 Nirvana Realm.
Reward: Ascenssion Pill and Life Puppet.

'Rank 27: Mirriam Von, A Roque Cultivator who was found a Strange Treasure and her Strenght was Sky Rocket. At the age of 22 She was already in the Realm of Nirvana Level 5.
Reward: Ascenssion Pill and 2 Protective Talisman.

'Rank 26: Paul Lan, He was the Current Holy son of the Kunlun Sacred Land in the Southern Land. He is extremely Low key but his Strenght is already Strong. At the age of 24 he already Reach the Level 7 Nirvana Realm.
Reward: Ascenssion Pill and Semi Saint Boxing Cultivation Technique.