Chapter 77

Song of the chapter: You and I by One Direction

Emily's POV

I got clothes from Taylor and Alex, a Michael Kors watch from Jesse and Quinn, and a book of songs from Leah and Jace that I could do covers from. I got some other things from all of them, like accessories and kitchen ware, but those were the main things. Austin's parents got me a new slow cooker, which I was dying to use.

"Awe, sick, a new guitar!" Austin exclaimed happily as he opened his present from Jesse and Quinn.

I grinned as he started strumming it lightly. It was a dark blue electric one. "Hey, look," I said, pointing to the edge of it. "It has your initials carved into it."

He followed my finger and his eyes widened

He followed my finger and his eyes widened. "What the- Okay, I could seriously kiss both of them. Yes, even Jesse. Do I have your permission?"

I stared at him. "Um...sure?"

"Perfect," he grinned. He also got some music stuff from Taylor and Alex, new high tops from Leah and Jace, and some clothes from his mom. My parents got him a stereo for the den.

Lucy got some stuffed animals, clothes, and a few toys from everyone. Austin and I got her a Barbie dollhouse that was twice her height. She loved it.

"Barbie!" she shrieked, grabbing one of the dolls that came with the house and sticking it in the toilet in the little bathroom.

Austin and I burst out laughing; she'd learn where the dolls were supposed to go eventually. We looked at each other and smiled.

 We looked at each other and smiled

"Okay, so, my gift for you. Are you ready?" I asked Austin.

"I'm ready," he said, handing Lucy another Barbie. She was so preoccupied, you could have dropped something in front of her and she wouldn't have noticed.

I grinned and handed him part of my gift. He looked at me questionably, but opened it. "Holy shit," he said. "Ems, are you nuts?"

"Sometimes I like to think I am."

From the box, he pulled out a Calvin Klein watch, Calvin Klein cologne, tickets for a Chris Brown concert and the new iPhone.

"Chris Brown?" he exclaimed. "Calvin Klein? A new iPhone?" He threw his arm around me and planted a big kiss on my lips. "I love you, I love you, I love you!"