Chapter 01- My Job**'

Chapter 01

My Job**'

It was dark as hell, the street lights, the men looking at me just cause of what I'm wearing, that mean as hell old man who charged me to have sex with him. My life is really fucked up right now. Or it has been practically all my life .

When I was 11 my mom and dad died in a car crash. I then started living with my grandmother, life was hard. Especially when my grandma passed away when I was 15. I then had to go to someone else home. Someone who I didn't know. Living with a complete stranger.

I then dropped out of school cause of the pressure, the bullies, the complete echoes in my head going 'Hoe, slut, and a bitch' I was none of those things.. Well, until now..

The man I've been living with taught me sex. Taught me every position. Taught me the ways and movements up the pole, and the job I have now is because of him. He took my virginity he used me he hurt me. But I guess all that was worth it since I'm getting $5000+ almost every day.

As I walked towards my home, my phone rang, i pulled it out with a sigh. It said 'Boss' Guess I got a call in :/.. I answered 'Hello' 'Yes, yes, Beyoncé all the others are busy right now do me a favour and take this man off my hands' 'yeah sure okay' I replied and pressed end.

I wasn't all that upset, after all, I was gonna get me some.

I walked home and unlocked the door and walked in turned on the lights and closed the door behind me. I went straight to go freshen up.

I washed my face and put on extra make- up I changed my stockings to the black lacy ones. I also changed my top to a laced see through top with a green bra. I finished my outfit with some green stilettos.

I was on my way.. I called back my boss and told him I was ready. He gave the man my address, I was waiting on my couch. Although I was weak and already worked out. I couldn't refuse. I needed the cash.

I sat on the couch waiting for this man to come to me. In the meanwhile I watched Tv while playing with one of my sex toys. I then heard the door bell ring. I walked towards the door and opened it. in front of me was a slim yet thick figure in front of me with a haircut and big lips. he looked quite familiar I just couldn't put my finger on it.

"shut up you're doing this for money" my head reminded me. I put my hand out waiting for the $300. He put the cash in my hand I then walked away and rested it on the table, he just stared at me. I decided to make conversation

'Hey, so you ready?' I said nervously. I don't know why I was nervous. I had this job for years. There was just something about him.

"Been Ready'

He took my hand and walked closer to me. I slammed the door as he kissed me. He ran his hands up my shirt and pulled it off. He was nibbling on my bra. I pushed my hand in his pants and massaged his manhood. he grunted in between our kisses. I pulled down his pants and took off his vest. I threw them to the side. he pushed me on the coffee table which shocked me. he pulled off my skirt and stockings while he nibbled on my ear. I moaned and whispered in his ear

'Fuck me already'

he smirked and did just that, He pushed into me real slow and gentle. I cocked my head backwards and he un-did my bra and started letting soft kisses on my breasts. I put my hand on his back and pushed him into me more.

He started sweating and he backed out of me. I looked at him with a blank look. He strolled my neck and titled my head up. I knew what he meant.

I sat on the table and started sucking his man hood while he held my head down. I slid my head all the way down and started to go towards his balls.

I then started sucking the bottom gently. He went crazy, he started pulling my hair. I slid up towards his chest and pressed against him and started to kiss him.

He walked backwards towards the wall and picked me up on him and pushed his manhood into me. he kissed me during this, which drove me crazy.

I moaned during our soft kisses. He slid to the floor and I pushed his back down and sat on him. I started to ride and grind on him. he held my waist and smiled at me.

"Damn Girl"

I smirked and placed my hands on his chest. I was coming. I came and he did too. I smiled at him and started to come off of him. I stood up high in my heels and walked towards my clothes. He was looking at my body while he rubbed his manhood. He stood up and walked towards me. He turned me around and kissed me passionately. he pressed closer to me gently. I felt myself getting hot again. but he pulled away and squeezed my ass softly. I smirked at him.

He pulled away and smiled.

"Thanks" he whispered.

"You're welcome"

He smiled and began putting on his clothes. I went in my room and put on a a big t-shirt that stopped at my knees. I walked back in the living room and I wondered why he was still here. I got a rag and started wiping up our mess, he just stared at me. I went to the sing and squeezed the rag out. he walked towards me

"Can I have your number?" he whispered, I took his phone that didn't have a lock on it and put in my number I then lifted the phone up,smiled and snapped a photo of me. I filtered it and cropped it, I then added it to my name in his contacts.

I called my number off his phone and picked up my phone I then hung up "and now I have yours".. he took his phone and smiled at it "So your name is Beyoncé?" he asked looking into my eyes. I looked back at him "Yes.. what's yours?" "Shawn, but people call me Jayz"

I looked up at him in complete shock. I knew he looked familiar! "Ohhhhh! you're that 99 problems nigga" he laughed "Yeah if you put it that way" "Well look, I have some errand to run I'll call you, alright?" he nodded and hugged me. I smiled at him and watched him walk out the door.

°°°°°°°°

AUTHORS NOTE: I just started making stories. All these Beyoncé fan-fics made me want to write one too. Lol follow me on twitter to know more about me. I mean that's if u wanna name: adoreniah

my instagram is: @ruthmonae_

my kik is: @shiinebright

there we can contact each other. Love you and please add this to your library. Much love!

*Ruth