The fight

Shawn's P.O.V.

I felt someone roll on top of me? They started hopping on my stomach. I opened my eyes expecting it to be one of the children but I saw my fiancé in front of me. She smiled when she saw my eyes open. She leaned in and kissed my lip softly. Her lips were so plump and pink and they always tasted like a type of fruit. I looked her up and down and I felt myself rising. I drifted the thought away from my head. Why was she on top of me with only a bra. She is really testing me. She smirked at me and I smirked back. I lifted her up and placed her on the side of the bed getting up and stretching. "Morning babe.." I said. She smiled. "It's three in the afternoon." She whispered to me. I got nervous and she stood up on the floor. I knew what was coming already. She dressed fully and came back to me. She scratched her arm. "Where were you last night?" She asked me.

I acted like I didn't know what she was talking about.

"Shawn?" She whispered..

I looked at her not knowing what to say. I didn't want her thinking I cheated on her. But where I was she'd think that I did.

She placed her hand on her hip. "Shawn... Where were you?" She said getting worried

"I was by Rihanna's" I said honestly.

Beyonce looked at me straight in the eyes. "Jay..Did you cheat on me?"

I shook my head. "No. I did not."

I could tell she didn't believe me. "You wasn't there to see me perform. Then you come at four in the morning then wake up at three in the afternoon. You expect me to believe that?"

"Sweets.. I went down there to tell her stop passing on rumors." I whispered.

"What rumor?" She asked looking confused. "The one that I impregnated her."

Her eyes lit with anger. "YOU IMPREGNATED HER?!" She yelled walking closer. I saw my nine month year old Blue look at her.

"Beyonce.. Its a huge rumor." I whispered hoping she'll understand. "You stayed ear.there for eight hours!" She said walking closer to me. I walked up to her. "I didn't mean to!" I said defending myself.

"So you had sex with her cause we couldn't do it?!" She asked. "Beyonce NO! I'd never do that to you!"

She backed away. "TELL ME WHAT YOU REALLY DID!" she yelled her face getting red. I saw Blue and Prince hide behind the door. "I looked at her and noticed that this is not Beyonce. She never gets this mad. Ever. I knew she was angry thinking of the thought of me cheating.

"Okay.. Maybe we kissed but thats it Baby I swear.."

She gave me a smile. I could tell it was fake. "You kissed her. Hm." She said lifting up the children and placing them in the other room. She passed them their toys and they ran to them. She closed the door and walked towards me. She passed her hands up and down on her body and looked at me. "Am I not thick enough? Are my lips crusty? Do I not love you the way I do?" She questioned me all at once.

She walked towards me. "Get the fuck out.." She hissed in my ear.

"BEYONCÈ SHE KISSED ME! I never kissed her first!" I yelled trying to make a point.

I should have never done that because whenever someone yells at her it makes her want to yell back.

"DID YOU KISS HER BACK?!!!" She shouted. I sighed. "Yes.." I whispered.

She backed away. "I don't even know who you are anymore.." She whispered walking down the hall..

I walked towards her. "Beyonce.." I said. She faced the wall and I saw her fists tighten. She started mumbling some words. I heard her say the number "six" so she was probably counting to ten. She tightened her fists tighter. "Beyonce.." I repeated touching her shoulder. She turned around and punched me right in the fucking nose. She pulled her hand back and shook her hand.

"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT?!" I yelled loud as fuck. I felt the blood drift down my nose. I was getting angry. I swear if my dad didnt reach me better I would have punched her right back. Instead I punched the wall next to her making a hole in it. She thought I was gonna hit her cause she flinched. She then came in my face.

"How could you?!" She slightly yelled.

"Now I don't even regret it!" I said regretting what I said as soon as I said it.

She backed away slowly. "Blue.. Prince.." She called. They walked towards her.

"Go get dressed were going out." She told them. They nodded and walked back in the room. "Where you going with my children?!" I asked her.

"Away from you! I'm not even going to try to forgive you for this. You purposely didn't come to my show. Then you got to her house and kiss her. Probably more but you're bitch ass wouldn't tell me."

"Alright Beyonce, we fucked. Now can you stay?!"

Her eyes popped open and she closed her eyes. "Okay so let me get this straight. You can't fuck me..but you can fuck her?! You just made it worse.. Do you even love me?"

I sighed. "You know. I don't even know anymore.." I whispered,

She back up and threw her engagement ring on the floor. I got to admit, that hurt me badly.

Prince and blue walked out and soon the woman of my life and my children were gone.