Were together..

Beyonce's P.O.V.

"Aggh, Yes Jay!" I whispered. "Scratch that shit.." I continued. He started laughing. I looked at him. "What?" I asked. "The way you went on when you un braided your hair is priceless!" he told me.

I rolled my eyes. "Jay please continue scratching it." I said. He laughed and continued scratching it. I started grunting. "You making it seem like were fucking." he whispered. I chuckled. "Mmm! Shaaaawn!" I moaned on purpose. We both laughed. "Baby, not in front of the children." he told me.

"Mm! Jaaaaay! Scratch that ohh Gossshhh!" I said not caring what he said. He laughed. "Man, I'm through.." he said getting up. I pouted. "Baby please.."

He gave me a smirk. "No." he said. I continued pouting. "Daddy please.." I whispered. He smiled and sat behind me scratching my hair. It felt nice to be honest. Blue came and sat in between my legs.

"Ma.." she said. I glanced at her. "Yes baby?"

"Hungy." she said. I glanced up at Jay who was still scratching my hair. "Baby go get Blue some milk please?" I asked him. He nodded and stepped over us and walked towards the kitchen. Blue walked behind him. I started scratching my hair myself. Soon later Jay came back in. He sat next to me.

"You haven't properly taken me back yet.." he whispered. I faced him. I touched my toes and looked at him giving him the face of "please continue".

He digged in his back pocket and held my left hand and placed the engagement ring back on my ring finger. "Don't ever take this off please..You broke me when you did."

I looked at his left hand which held our engagement ring through our whole fight. I smiled and nodded. "I won't." I replied. He smiled and started kissing me.

"Ewww!" I heard Blue and Prince say at the same time.

We stopped and glanced at them. We both stook our tongues out at them and they stuck their back. We laughed and I leaned on the wall watching them. "Jay.." I whispered. He looked at me. "Now people know about us.."

He shrugged. "They know about us, but they don't know what goes on between us." he said.

"What if Rihanna says where I came from?" I whispered. "She won't. She's a lot of things but she keeps her mouth shut. That's one good thing I can say about her.."

I nodded.. I bit my bottom lip really wanting to ask him another question. I layed my head on his chest and he held my thigh. "How was it?" I asked.

"How was what?" he asked. I tilted my head and looked at him while he looked back at me. "The sex.." I whispered. He sighed. "Beyonce.. I really don't want to answer that question."

"You can tell me anything. I promise I won't get mad."

He sighed. "To be honest. It was good. I haven't had it in a while you know. So it felt real good to reach a climax.."

I just nodded and turned my head back knowing damn well I was feeling a type of way.

"I wish you would've waited to feel the same feeling I'd feel when we do it." I whispered. He sighed. "This is why I didn't want to tell you anything."

"No, baby.. You can tell me anything okay. I just wanted to know."

"Babe, I know you feel sad or something." he said.

Damn, how did he know?

"Well babe how can I not? The thought of you entering her really makes me uncomfortable."

"Baby, I told you I was sorry." He said. "Yes, and I forgive you.. Just.. Please don't do this to me again.."

He nodded.. "I won't. I made a huge mistake. I still want you to take my hand in marriage. I'm really sorry princess." I smiled. He leaned in and kissed me. Our kiss was a little longer and Prince and Blue came towards us and pulled us apart.

"Nasty!" Prince yelled. Me and Jay laughed.