Chapter 17: Don't be mad at me **'

Chapter 17: Don't be mad at me**'

-Continues Where Left Off

-Re-Read if Forgotten

-Beyoncé

Jay punched Usher in the gut. I gasped and backed up. Usher fell to the floor and looked at him he brushed himself off and looked at Shawn.

"The hell did you do that for!?"

Shawn still had that angry expression on his face. That expression scared me so I backed up a little bit more.

"Don't you dare talk about my fiancé that way! Are you retarded!? I dare you to say something else!" He hissed in Usher's face.

Usher stood there like a little boy.

"Don't ever come near her." Jay continued. He turned around and walked away. I watched Jay walk past me with his middle finger up in the air.

"Fuck you too." Usher said. I shook my head. "Watch yourself."I told him.

"I'm watching you." he bit his lips. I backed up more.

"Stop playing hard to get.." he pressed me against the wall "Get off! Didn't Jay already warn you!?!" I yelled.

He pressed on me harder and slid his hands up my thigh.

"Jay!!"" I Screamed.

I heard one gunshot and jumped to the floor.

"What? So you're going to shoot me just because I'm feeling your girl?! Look at her, she's beautiful you can't blame me!"

Jay walked to him and I got up. "You need to watch your damn mouth!"

Usher leaned on the wall and Jay walked up to him. I walked closer to him. "Don't shoot him."

He ignored me and pointed the gun towards him. "Baby stop, killing him will make more problems. Don't risk your career.."

I heard him sigh. He looked at me. I slightly smiled and took his hand. He opened his hand and I took the gun.

Jay looked at Usher

"You're alive this time." he grabbed my hand and led me out of there. Usher looked at me and I could see the lust in his eyes. I felt sorry for him. I entered the elevator hand in hand with Shawn. I leaned on the elevator wall and exhaled.

-Jay

I would have shot him. Why was he trying to press my girl for? I was ready to kill him. Its Beyoncé that held me back. I leaned on the elevator and looked at her. Everything that Usher said ran through my head

"She only with you for the money and fame"

She looked back at me. It dawned to me that I was looking at her for 15 seconds straight. I turned my head. She finally said something. "Jay, you shouldn't have took it that far."

I rolled my eyes and exhaled loudly.

"Talk to me" she whispered. I looked at her "Shut up."

She nodded and walked out of the elevator. We walked to the car and got in. I turned on the car and pressed on the gas.

"Don't tell me you are mad at me." she said.

I bent my head back and continued driving. "I'm sorry."

Why is she still talking?

"Do me a favor and shut up." I sighed loudly. I felt her hand glide across my pants. I held her hand and pushed it back. She put it back and un-zipped my pants. She pulled it out.

I kept my both hands on the steering wheel. My eyes rolled back when I felt her hands glide up and down on my dick.

She looked at me. "You cant be mad at me when I didn't even do anything."

She was still working her hands. I was about to talk back until I felt her head slide on me. I almost got into an accident. I stopped at the stop light.

"Aghhh..."

I held her long curly hair and bent my head back.

I watched her slide her tongue up and down on it. She pulled her head up but I pushed it down. I held her neck and moved her head the way I wanted it to move. I closed my eyes and heard the people behind me blow their horns. I pressed my feet on the gas.

She had me pressing gas and the breaks at the same time. She started humming on me. I slid down a little lower and she slid lower as well. She swirled her tongue around my tip as I drove into my lot.

I was coming but I didn't tell her that. I held it in for a couple minutes and then released. She swallowed it and wiped her mouth with her hands. I saw her brush off her dress and walked out like nothing happened.

Author's Note:

KIK- @shiinebright

IG- @ruthmonae_

TWITTER- @adoreniah

*Ruthy