Chapter 33: Christmas Day**'

Beyonce's Point of View

We are now in London at Shawn's mother's home. It's Christmas and I just woke up. Honestly, I wish I hadn't, who would refuse a few extra hours of sleeping.

I walked to the living room and the first person I saw was Shawn, who walked up to me. "Merry Christmas baby. " He handed me a box with a grin on his face. I took it and smiled "Merry Christmas babe"

I gave him a peck on the lips and walked down to the Christmas tree, taking his gift and had given it to him. Leaving him on his own, I walked to his mother. "Hey ma.." I greeted. She smiled at me "Hey love, Merry Christmas" she said.

I smiled and gave her a hug "Merry Christmas to you too." I walked down to Shawn and gave him a huge hug. He chuckled and looked at me.. "Whats up with all the loving today?" He asked.

I smiled "I just love you so much. I am so blessed" He smiled back. "I love you too. Now open your gift. I giggled and sat down placing the box on my lap. He sat next to me as I began to un-wrap the gift.

When I was finished, there was a long blak box in my hand and I gasped realizing what was inside. It was a necklace with a man and woman kissing with fireworks in the background. He looked at me "Remember the New Years Eve when this happened?" I smiled and nodded.

I moved my hair to my shoulder as he clipped on the necklace. I looked at him "Open yours" He pulled the gift up and opened it. When he saw it he laughed "Oh Boy, I cant wait to use these" he said while he pulled out the pack of condoms.

I laughed. "I want my body back and when I get it back I dont want no children anytime soon.." He looked confused. "Hold on I still get to hit it right?" he asked.

I laughed and nodded "Yes." I responded. He smiled "Thats all I needed to hear." Shawn's mother laughed and came into the room. "I got both of you something." She gave me a box and gave Shawn one.

I opened my box and gasped. "Uh-Uh, mama Gloria ain't playin'.." I pulled out the dildo. Shawn started laughing so hard.

"That's when Shawn isn't around.. I've been in that position with my husband." she said I laughed and held in my laughter as I saw Shawn laughing harder than ever.

"Okay Shawn open yours" She told him. He got off the floor and held his chest. He coughed and opened the box. "Damn.." He told his mother.

I peeked in his box and gasped. "Freeze your sperms son" Mama Gloria said. I slowly fell on the floor holding my stomach laughing. I rolled on the floor holding my head." Shawn just chuckled when she saw me. He got up and went under the tree.

"I got another gift for you Bey, and mother I got one for you too." She giggled and Shawn gave both of us our gifts. Mama Gloria immediately opened hers and started laughing I looked at the gift and chuckled. "Babe, you wrong for that" I told him He laughed. "What's wrong about it?"

"Birth Control Pills?" I asked. We all just burst into laughter. I sat up straight and opened my gift. When I saw it I smirked at Shawn. He winked at me. "I can't wait to use it" I told him. It was a vibrator. He smiled. "I can't wait to use it on you." Mama Gloria snickered. "Yall nasty.." she said. I smirked. "I can't help it. Your son triggers me." I told her..

"See ma, someone enjoys me.." He told her. Mama Gloria laughed. "Ohh, hell no. she said. "Shawn is so dirty.." I said seductively. He smirked and slid towards me. I felt myself getting hot but I threw that thought out the window. Mama Gloria gasped.. "SHIT! I forgot to buy the ingredients for the cake."

"Thats okay ma" I told her. She shook her head. "I want some damn cake" she told me. She grabbed her keys and walked out the door. I laughed and looked at Shawn who held the condoms in his hand. He shook the box. "How about we try these out. You know, to make sure they're working." He said. I chuckled and shook my head. "No more sex till marriage." "WHAT!?" He yelled. I laughed. "You heard me baby." He laughed "You jokin right?" he asked me. "Nope" I said putting emphasis on the "P" "Beyonce you know you cant go a week without my dick." I laughed. "Now I can.." I pulled out the dildo. He shook his head and laughed. "Me and him are gonna have so much fun together." Shawn just laughed as the rest of the day went well and exciting. Just one more week of being pregnant. I can hardly WAIT.