Dance with me.

Shawn's P.O.V.

I walked inside the bar with Beyoncé by my side. I walked towards the bar and both of us sat on the ledge just dazing. Beyoncé tugged my shirt. "Look, Kevin hart.." She whispered in awe. I shrugged. "What about him?" I asked. "He's on his way over here." I saw her pass her hands through her hair as Kevin walked up to us. "Aye Jay man." He said giving me. Dap. I did a slight smile. "Aye yo Kev.." He walked towards Beyoncé and did a sharp smile. "Ayeee, this must be BEYONCÉ! Whats up little ma?" He asked. She did a smile. "I'm doing good.." She said grinning. He gave her a comfortable smile and hugged her. He let go and came back to me. "Jay, you got a keeper right there!" He said. I smiled and looked at her. "I know." I said. She blushed and turned away. I looked back at him. "Well look, I gotta go to my friends over there.." He said pointing the direction of them. I looked at the direction and looked back at him. "What? You aint goan have a drink with me come have a drink with me." I told him.

He looked back and faced me. "Aight imma have a drink with you."

"Alright what you want?" I asked. Beyoncé came to me and whispered in my ear. "I gotta go pee-pee." She whispered. I chuckled and she walked away. Kevin glanced at me. "That was fucking rude yo." He said. I laughed. "Man, get a drink!" I said. He laughed and was about to point at the patron but he knocked over this big bottle of pineapple juice and it started pouring on my lap. I pressed my hands on my new suit and suddenly got mad. I looked up at him and he placed his hands up in surrender. "Fuck! Kev its fucking soaking on my lap!" I slightly yelled.

He backed up and I could see it was getting nervous. "W-W-What you want me to do man?" He asked. I slapped my thighs and felt the juice sticking on my legs. I looked up at him with an angry glare and he looked at the pineapple juice probably regretting that he did that. The fact that neither of us thought about picking it up. It just continued pouring on my lap. "You got it on my fucking lap Kev!' I yelled. His jaw fell open and he began stuttering again. "I-I-I'm so sorry man." Suddenly I felt Beyoncé behind me. "Uh-Uh Jay whats all this on my feet?!" She asked strutting her legs to the side. I looked back up at Kev. "You got it on my fucking girlfriend Kev?!"

He held his hand to his chest. "I'mma fix her I'm goan fix her!" He said digging into his pocket. He then took out what I think was money and held my hand some gay shit. He placed it in my hand and closed it. "Don't look at that.. Until I get back to my area." He said. I just kept giving him a death stare. He ran off and I looked at it. "TWENTY DOLLARS KEV?!" I yelled after him. "I told you I was goan fix her!" He yelled back going into the V.I.P. section. Beyoncé came in front of me and picked up the pineapple juice off me. "He didn't mean to." She whispered. "It dont matter, he still did it." I told her.

She shrugged and started cleaning me off. When she was done she sat on me and I wrapped my arms around her waist. "This night was for you and me.." I whispered. "And it is.." She whispered back. I gripped her waist tighter. "Dance with me." I told her. "How?"

"The same way you danced when we met two years ago." I whispered. She stood up and gripped my hand bringing me to the dance floor. I wrapped my arms around her waist and she starting popping her behind on me moving it up and down in all pleasuring ways. I held her waist and knocked her gently on me and she bent down a little moving her waist side to side on my area. She then stood back up still grinding on me and went back down as the song sped up. She then gripped the bar table and made her right cheek go up as the left cheek went down. She did this with both. I bit my bottom lip and saw her hair rest right above her. I grabbed it and smashed her on me some more. Damn, I had to do all this we weren't having sex so the least we could do was this right? She held her knees and backed up on me. I heard Kev behind me screaming "AYEEEE JAY GETTIN ITTT!"

I Bursted out laughing and kept smashing her on me. The thing about this is I actually know and love the girl I'm doing this to. Before I met Beyoncé I'd do this to any girl. But, Beyoncé wasn't any girl. This wasn't a dance and leave cause later she's gonna be in my arms.

Beyoncé stood up and turned towards me grinding her hips all in front me and twirling them in circular motions. She looked down at her hips and started grinding her hips towards the direction of my area. She passed her area on mines and took my chain off my neck and started shaking her hips with the chain in the air. I watched as she turned her behind facing me and shook it that way as well. She placed my chain on her neck and flipped her goldish brown hair towards me making the nice scent of strawberries fly past my face.

This woman did things to me.

She held my thighs with her behind still facing me and popped her behind up and down my legs and dragged it back up. I took her hand and spun her and brang her back towards me. She lifted her leg up and I held it with my hands. We both smiled at each other as she twirled and I brought her back to my chest. She faced me and when the song was done I layed my lips on hers and she tugged unto my shirt while her other hand traveled all around my head. I really need to make love to her fast. I've planned when I'll do it which will be very soon, we'll be married of course. I love her so much. She brought her body closer to mines which was such a turn on. I tugged her waist and soon we drifted from each other because of oxygen. She watched me and placed her index finger on my lip. I did a smirk and she smirked back. I am so in love.

*

*

*

I layed on the bed next to her and she got in. I've been planning to at

East please her since I know she was wet by the way we were dancing in the club. She turned off her lamp and I turned mines off as well. She layed on her back and I moved my hand down her walls. She glanced at me and I smirked at her. She did a smirk back and opened her legs a little. I placed my finger in and she gasped. She gripped the sheets and bent her head back. "Damn.." She whispered swirling her hips around. If she acted like this when I placed my fingers in. I wonder how she'll act when I stick my 'friend' in. I placed another finger in and she bit her bottom lip and spreader her legs. I placed another and soon enough all my fingers were in. I pushed my hand in and out of her and she gripped my hand. I felt her walls tighten and I knew she was ready to release. "Don't cum yet." I told her. She bit her lips tight and held it in as I past my hands fast through her. I felt her walls get tighter as she held in her climax. "Let it go.." I whispered. A sigh of relief came over her and she came all over my fingers. She looked at me and I gave her a warm smile. She leaned in and kissed me. We slipped our tongues in and the kiss got heated. She moaned during our kisses and soon I was on top of her. She bent her head back making my lips travel down her chin towards her neck. She gripped my hand as I sucked on her soft spot. "Damn Jay... Don't start what you can't finish.." She moaned out. I gave her a smirk and got off of her obeying her. She licked her lips and faced me. "I can't wait to be married to you princess.." I whispered. She licked her lips again making me want to take her down right there right now. "Me too." She wrapped her arm around me and soon we drifted to sleep.

AUTHOR'S P.O.V.

NO SCHOOL TODAY and tomorrow we got a field trip so it wont seem like school. Damn, Jay and Bey need to get married NOW! Lol, but comment and vote. Love y'all 🎀😍😘

Oh and the Kevin hart thing happened in real life. Lol! 😂😂😭😭

-Ruthy