Chapter 18: A side of the story**'

Beyonce's Point of view.

So Usher released the song. Its been playing on the radio all day. There's already some rumor saying that we are dating. They don't know what's going on with Jay and me. Its like in public me and Jay don't even talk. I don't even thinks he wants the world to know about us.

He wants everything private. So that's how I kept it. But now, they think me and Usher has a thing. The media has an idea of me and Jay being together so they said since I said "i gotta man you gotta lady"

I may be cheating on Jay. Which is not true. The media is a mess right now. I cant even walk on the street anymore. I told Jay before that's the reason why I didn't want to become "Beyoncé the singer".

Now I cant even go to target. I actually miss spending my money. Right now I would do almost anything to get out the house. But, Jay won't let me. He can be so up tight sometimes. He needs to let loose. Ain't nobody gonna find out about us now. I know that for sure. They are absolutely sure that Usher is my baby. If they only knew that I am engaged to Jay and is one month pregnant with his baby. Ha!

"Babe where's my socks?" He asked totally interrupting my thoughts. I shifted in the bed a little. "Its over there baby." I gestured to the drawer in the corner.

He nodded and walked to the drawer. He took the sock and sat by my side of the bed. "We never talked about our marriage plans" he said. I nodded "I've been waiting for you to notice that. It's been a month since we've been engaged."

He laughed. "Okay, Do you want a big wedding or a small one?"

I thought about it. "Its not like we can have a big one. You're so private."

He frowned."I know, but it's all about you right now..." I clenched my stomach. "A small one then. Were moving into whose home?" I asked.

"Baby, its your choice" he said. I thought for a second. "Your place then, I'll have to move everything by tomorrow."

He nodded and his phone rang. He glanced at it and picked it up. "Hey Solange. No. She is here. Didn't you get her number? Oh. Hold on." He handed me his phone. "Its for you.." He said.

I took it. "Hello?" I answered. "Beyoncé!"

I raised an eyebrow. "Whose this?"

The person gasped. "Solange, your sister."

"Oh! I'm so sorry, You sound different on the phone" I said with a half chuckle. "Oh, I was wondering if we could hang tonight."

"Of course, no hesitation."

She laughed. "That's great. I'll come over there later."

"Okay. bye."

"Bye love"

I gave Shawn back his phone he put the phone by his ear..

"Solo..S..."

"She hung up" I said.

He mumbled an "oh" and placed his phone down.

I turned to face him and raised my right leg a bit. "Jay, I just realized something."

"What baby?"

"We've only went out on one date" I said with a frown. "That is true." He agreed. "Tomorrow night. Okay?"

I nodded. He smiled at me and yawned. "Aghh.." he said while stretching.. "Well, daddy got to go so i'll see you when I come back."

I nodded. "Love you."

"I love you too" he said giving me a peck on the lips. "Mm, daddy got to go and I only get a peck?" I whispered. He chuckled but leaned in again. This time he kissed me longer. He went on top of me and pinned my hands down. He licked my bottom lip in a way of asking to enter my mouth. I opened it and our tongues fought for about three minutes.

He got up. "That's better?" he asked.

"Much better." I smirked at him and we shared a laugh. He walked out the door.