Chapter 17: Pregnant**'

Chapter 19: Pregnant**'

- The end of the week

- Beyoncé

All week, Jay has been eager. Wanting to know if he is going to be a father or not. Today is the day that he is going to find out. During the week I've felt the same I felt last week Monday. Dizzy, sick, and not right.

I already knew I was pregnant. I just didn't want Jay to know from me. I want the doctor to tell him. I was at Jay's house this time. The doctor is supposed to come in fifteen minutes. Shawn has been into me more than before. I don't know how to explain it. He is just too nice. I can see that he'll be a great father. I laid down with my feet on his lap. He was rubbing my thigh.

"If you're pregnant, I'll be there for you through it all."

"I know you will."

I bent my head back as he started massaging my legs. I closed my eyes. His strong hands worked my thighs then come back down. He massaged me so good I think my thighs cracked. He then worked his way to my legs. He went all around it and slid to my toes.

He cracked each one and massaged in between them. I opened my eyes when I felt him lay his lips on mine. I wrapped my arms around his waist. He pressed his body on mine and leaned more into the kiss.

The door bell rang. He smiled during our kiss and licked my bottom lip. He then got up and went for the door. I licked my lips and smirked at him.

Doctor. Jackson walked in with full uniform this time. I pulled down my shorts remembering it was so up because Shawn was massaging me.

"Ms. Knowles.." She greeted. I got up and hugged her. She rubbed my back and sat in the seat in front of where I was sitting. Shawn took the seat next to me.

"Okay Ms. Knowles how have you been feeling?"

"Call me Beyoncé, and I've been feeling sick and nauseous all week."

I saw Shawn get a big smile. I playfully slapped him and he laughed. Doc. Jackson nodded and took out a stethoscope.

"Beyoncé, I would like you to lay down." She said. I nodded and laid back down on the couch. I placed my feet on Shawn and he held it.

"Pull up your shirt."

I pulled my shirt up.

She placed the stethoscope on my stomach and put the head pieces in her ear. I watched her as a big smile went across her face. She gave me the head piece and I listened to it. A Heart beat. I smiled.

It was more beautiful than any music that went past my ears. Shawn looked at the doctor then back at me with a "i wanna see what y'all smiling about" face. I handed him the head piece of the stethoscope. He placed them in his ears. It was about a minute before I saw him smile. He got up

"I'm going to be a daddy turn up!" He started dancing. I laughed. The doctor got up. "You are pregnant Beyoncé."

You dont say....

"Thanks Doc." I said smiling. "I wish you good luck on your pregnancy. Also, don't bend down. Or any of that."

I nodded.

"Drink Ginger ale. Keep all alcohol away. Don't smoke. Don't be by people who smoke. And Please do not stress about ANYTHING. Stress is like poison for the baby."

I nodded. "You're forgetting one tip Ms. Jackson"

"What is that?" she asked. "TO EAT."

I heard Jay suck his teeth and rolled his eyes. "You always eating, she don't even have to remind you about that"

Ms. Jackson and I both laughed. "I'll see you next week Beyoncé" I nodded. "Next week it is."

She smiled and hugged me and Shawn goodbye. Shawn glanced at me.

"As those teenagers say. You're my baby mama now." I laughed "Jay, don't even try to be cool. You only have swag. But you cant even talk cool."

"Oh yeah? Watch this." He leaned on the wall with one foot on it. "Pass me a beer. Juck it." I laughed when he looked side to side. "Real gangsta..I sat back down. "Whatever Jay. My gangster baby."

He smiled and walked over to me. He took my hand and pulled me into a kiss.

Author's Note.

I'm trying to keep up with updating more often because, No school. And when I go back to school I cant update. And because yall wont LEAVE ME ALONE Lol! i still love yall though.. HAS ANYONE PLAYED FLAPPY BIRD!? THAT LITTLE NIGGA WONT FLY I FUCKING HATE IT. UGHHH!!!! IT WONT GO INBETWEEN IT. ITS A FUCKING BIRD. ITS A DAMN BIRD. THEN FUCK IT FALLING FOR!? GO INBETWEEN THE GREEN PIPES. WHY CANT IT EVEN GO INSIDE THE GREEN PIPE LIKE MARIO. MAN FUCK THIS *Throws phone towards the wall yet goes pick it up and plays it again*

Kik- @Shiinebright

Twitter- @Adoreniah

Instagram- @Ruthmonae_

Have a blessed day comment, vote, follow me on here and all that good stuff