Chapter 19: Love**'

Chapter 19: Love**'

Shawn's Point of View:

"I'm currently at the studio with Beyoncé and Kanye. Right now Beyonce's Morning sickness is gone. I think. I don't really know much about pregnancy. I mean, I am a guy right? Anyways, we just finished 12 of the featured songs. Right now, Beyoncé is featuring with Kanye by herself. So both me and Ye are behind the screen watching her sing.

She got some lungs. That's for damn sure. To see where she came from to now is like a miracle to me. No one knows, I don't even think her sister knows what Beyoncé was before a singer. I just hope it stays that way. I wouldn't want the world knowing about her deep secret. Beyoncé stopped singing and got up..

"How was that?" She asked. Kanye looked at her with awe and took off his beat head phones. "That was amazing" he started clapping. Beyoncé smiled "Thanks... Jay?" I looked up at her "That was great hun" I nodded and came behind the screen."So, can I get something to eat. I'm hungry"

"When are you not?" I said laughing. Kanye chuckled to himself. "I'm not always hungry" Beyoncé said sitting on me. I hugged her waist "Then explain the heaviness." She squinted her eyes at me. "Okay maybe I do eat a lot."

"You don't say.." I said. She rolled her eyes at me. "I still love you anyway" I continued. She smiled at me and gave me a peck on the lips. "AYE, AYE.. Y'all better stop the loving in front of me. It ain't this type of party baby." Kanye yelled.

"Calm down, we ain't doing nothing." Beyoncé then chuckled to herself and looked at me."He so defensible."

I looked at her back. "That's because he don't got a girl.."Kanye gave me a death stare. "I gotta girl.." I stared back at him "Who?"

"Don't you remember Kim?" I sighed "You still with her?!" I softly yelled. "Why not? She's gorgeous" Beyoncé leaned on my shoulder as I tugged her waist. "She might be gorgeous but everyone has been with her." Beyoncé held my arm and looked at me. "Everyone huh.." She whispered. I realized what she was talking about. "Even you?" She continued. I acted like I didn't hear her because I didn't want to give an answer with Kanye around. Kanye started talking.

"Everyone hasn't been with her. It was Ray who took her virginity." I looked at him "Aight, I'm not going argue with you." He leaned on the wall and sighed.. "You can be with whoever you want to be with. Regardless of anyone's opinions." Beyoncé humbly said.

Kanye nodded. "I believe in that." I clenched my fiancé's waist as she layed her face by my neck."I'm still hungry" she whispered. I laughed and she stood up as I did the same."Where you wanna go?"

"Home" I nodded and was about to open the door to go outside. "Later Kanye.." Beyoncé said."I'll call you." I said. He nodded 'later and thanks'

Me and Beyoncé walked outside the studio and walked towards the car. "You never answered my question.." She said..

"Yes, I have slept with her.."

She nodded and entered the car in the passengers seat. I sat in the drivers seat and started the car and pulled off.

"How was it.." Her host voice said.

"Must I answer that?"

She nodded. "And Jay be truthful."

I started to speak "It was okay. She looked a little desperate for it so I gave it to her." She nodded again and leaned back in her chair, "So, you told him she has been with everyone. But yet you forgot where I came from."

I took a deep breath, "You had to do that. She did it by choice. You didn't have a choice." I reached for her hand and held it. "I don't know how those things could have happened to you, yet you are so humble and kind to people." She shrugged. "That's just life you know." I nodded and went inside the gate and parked the car.

Beyoncé got out and practically ran to the door. She opened the door and ran to the kitchen. I laughed and walked inside. She had a slice of bread with cheese coming towards me.

"Damn, I was starving" she mumbled. I smiled. "I can see that." I said chuckling right after. She sat on the couch and I sat next to her. "Baby, I'm tired of being quiet." She said.

"Quiet about what?" I asked. "About us...this baby."

I nodded. "We'll let it out."

"How?"

"You've been nominated for the VMAS." They also asked for you t perform. Roc nation signed the papers and you have to sign them" I told her. "Okay, but what does that have to do with letting it out?" She bit another piece of her bread.

"You will be showing more than you are now. Since you are only 2 months and the VMAS are in 2 more months."

"That's enough time. What category am I under?"

"You are under a lot actually, you got "Best female pop artist" "Song writer of the year" and some more that I cant really get into right now. She smiled at me.. "Damn.. I must be doing good.."

"You are doing great. Matter a fact, a little too great. You are getting into the game faster than anyone else has." Her smile grew bigger as she laid her head on my front. I leaned in and kissed her. "Just keep kissing me." She whispered to me. I did just as was told and laid my lips on hers. Her hand glided towards my neck as she pressed her lips harder on mines. She sucked on my bottom lip and slipped her tongue in my mouth. I felt her tongue swivel all in my mouth as I sucked on it. She pulled out from it and took a deep breath.

"Damn," she smirked and pulled me in again.

Author's Note:

There's nothing to say but I've made a new story called "Complicated' if you want to read it go on my profile @adoreniah_ it'll be there.

Kik- @shiinebright

Instagram- @ruthmonae_

Twitter- @adoreniah

Love you guys, follow me on wattpad, Insta and twitter. Dont forget to vote comment and all that good stuff. Bye.