Oh shit.

Beyonce's P.O.V.

Right now I am at the mall with Jay. Were in Vegas right now. Who goes to Vegas and not shop!? It's been a week since that last incident at New York with the crazy text messages and the notes. We decided to just act like it never happened and move on with life. Blue and Prince are now in London with Jay's momma. Jay looked at me and picked up a watch.

"You like this one?" he asked me.

I glanced at it and smiled. "Yeah thats sick!"

He laughed and nodded. "Pretty cool aint it." he said walking up to the cash register. I looked around and noticed this sexy lingeri and a dress with black lace around the curves and the back. I smiled and immediately took it. Jay came back at me with a white mini bag. He looked at me and then he looked at the lingeri. He smirked at me. I giggled. "Don't look at what you can't get." I whispered. "I want to break the vow now.." he said

I laughed. "Too late cause now i'm keeping it.."

"I'll just rape you.." he mumbled.

I laughed and slapped his shoulder playfully. "Stop it.." I told him.

I took his hand and walked to the dressing room. I opened the dressing room door and walked in leaving Jay out there. I took my clothes off and slid on the dress. I dont think you're allowed to try on panties. I slid on the dress and grunted when I couldn't pull the back down by myself. I unlocked the door.

"Jaaay.. Please come help me.." I said.

He opened the door and came in. He watched the mirror in front of me watching both me and himself.

"Bring the back lace down."

He held the laced area and sid it down. It stopped righ underneath my ass. I fixed the sleeves and looked at myself. I turned around.

"I look so damn good.." I whispered turning to the next side.

Jay watched me and nodded. "You always do."

I smiled and turned around. "Do you like it?" I asked him.

"Look at the zipper part of my pants. What do you think?"

I looked down to the area and saw that he was hard. I laughed.

"Too bad.. You aint getting nothing.."

"Oh Really?" he asked.

I nodded and tilted my head up facing his face. "Really. Now why dont you help me out of it?" I asked him. He laughed. "So I can get more hard? I dont think so.."

I chuckled. "Baby please.." I pleaded.

He turned me around and walked closer to the back of me laying the front of his pants directly on my behind. He slide my curly hair to the side and his hands slightly brushed on my back. He lifted the dress up and took it off of me. He started fixing it and putting it in the hanger. I turned around and looked at him.

"Aren't you gonna get dressed!?"

"No.. You're hard. Im horny fix it."

His eyes popped open. "You're serious right!?" he asked.

I nodded and slid down my panties. He unzipped his zipper and brought down his jeans I layed on the wall and opened my legs. He smirked and came closer to me. He was about to stick it in..

"April fools!" I said laughing and closing my legs.

He watched me in pure angryness. "Bey stop playing!"

I laughed. "Nope!" I slid up my panties and my placed my shirt back on. He pushed me against the wall. "Beyonce stop fucking playing!!!"

Seeing him angry was so damn funny to me. I bursted out laughing.