Why they so.... mad now?

Beyonce P.O.V.

I felt myself turn facing Jay. I pressed my body on his and gripped his chest. I layed on it and a smile came across my face. I sucked my bottom lip thinking about the days when we used to have sex. We need to get married now and fast. I don't only need him and his love. I need him inside of me. I hate this vow. Why did we even do it? I know it's in the Bible "No sex before marriage" but come on. We did it before. Cause we got Blue and Prince. I sighed and smelled him. He smelt like Cologne and cigars. In other words he smelled sexy. I creeps my way on top of him and layed on top of him. He never moved though. I layed my area on his and pressed that part down. His eyes opened and I smiled. "Good morning baby." I whispered. He smiled back. "Morning sunshine. Did you check on the twins?"

I shook my head. "Their fine. Let's work on us.." I whispered. He smirked. "Babe.. You know we did that vow.."

"I know but.. We can do the vow again when were done." I told him.

He chuckled and past his hands through my weave. "Babe you knows that's not right."

I shrugged and gave him a Peck on the lips. "You know you want me.." I whispered in his ear.

"Trust me I do. It's gonna feel better when we wait."

I sighed. "Shawn I can't take it anymore." I said moving my hips in a circular rotation right on his area.

He held my lower back. "This isn't helping"

"I know.."

He chuckled and sat up. "Go brush those teeth. A shower. Were going out."

I raised my eyebrow. "I don't recall making plans."

He laughed. I sat up on him and held his stomach. I then started moving my waist on his area. I started moving back and forth on him. When I felt him get a boner I bent my head and licked that part of his boxer. He watched me.

"Damn, why are you so sexy?" He asked

I shrugged and ran my hands through my hair. "It comes naturally" I whispered.

I got off of him.

"There goes Beyonce Giselle Knowles-Carter walking in no underwear and only her fiance shirt." He said.

I laughed. "Shush..." I told him.

He playfully rolled his eyes.

I took my towel and walked inside the bathroom. I slid my clothes off and went inside the shower and slid the door. I took my shower.

Two Hours Later***

"Jay are you serious!?" I slightly yelled. "Beyonce leave me alone!"

"Why you all uptight all of a sudden!?" I asked him.

"Beyonce you were flirting with that guy!"

"Okay, so being polite is flirting. Okay." I said going inside the house. I dropped my purse down and walked up the stairs.

"Just admit that you were flirting with that waiter!"

"JAY I WAS NOT OKAY! YOU'RE really getting me angry!"

"I don't care if you'really angry! Were getting married and you flirt with someone else!"

I turned around to face him.

"You can't trust me can you."

"Beyonce, I do.."

"No you don't.." I turned back around and walked up the stairs.

"Bey I do!"

"Then why don't you believe me!?"

He never said one word.

"I thought so.." I walked up the stairs.

"Beyonce..."

"Good night." I said walking into my bedroom.