I'm gonna confess...

Beyonce's P.O.V.

I took a deep breath and looked straight at the camera. "You ready?" He asked. I nodded and looked at our stream that had over a million views already. I placed my mac laptop on the table and I was in between his lap. He kissed my cheek and I pressed the red button that made us go live. I did a slight smile and so did Jay.

"Hey." I said in the shyest tone. "Hey." Jay said gripping my waist tighter. "That's Jay.." I said. He sucked his teeth. "They know who we are."

I gave him a type of look with my eyes and he did a fake smile. "That's Beyoncé.." He said in a joyful tone rolling his eyes after. "Excuse him."

He rested his chin on my shoulder. I squinted my eyes looking at the chat on the side.

"Why are ya'll so freaking cute?!" Someone in the chat asked.

I clinched out my jaw "Cute? Ha...I'm cute. Not him."

"You wasn't saying that last night.."

"ANYWAYS, the reason that we decided to do this was because of the former ex girlfriend of my current Jay, Rihanna. So as you know she said something in an interview that was highly un called for."

Jay started laughing. "What?" I asked looking at him. He pointed at the screen by the chat. Someone said. "YEAH we watched it! And we ripped her weave OUT. We had to do it before you did it."

"Why are your fans so mean?" Jay asked. I rolled my eyes.

"She really broke me and I'm sorry to say this but....She's not lying." I said in a calm voice. "Now before you all start judging Beyoncé on what she did. Think about it. She didn't really have a choice." Jay said. I bit my bottom lip as he squeezed my thigh. "Believe it or not. This beautiful woman was born in the projects of Texas. They told her that her parents died in a car crash. So she and her sister Solange was sent with her grandmother. Soon, her grandmother died and she was sent to foster care. She and her sister went separate ways" Jay explained.

"My parents are alive but the a couple I was with both abused me sexually and physically. They would come home drunk and there I was. The man didn't really pay that much attention to his wife. His main attention was to me and in-between my legs." I said. Jay huffed and gripped me tighter.

"The man she was with was also an owner of a strip club. He'd force her to go down there and soon forced her on those poles. She never left that place even at age 20. She was still being forced."

"That's where me and Jay met." I said in a low tone.

"Me and you know who was dating during the time I signed up for Beyoncé to pleasure me. She was doing absolutely nothing but her job. She caught no feelings but, I did. A day or two after I eventually broke up with Rihanna. Not only because she was a hell of a you know what. But, also because Beyoncé's name kept flickering in my mind. Not one day passed where I haven't thought about her."

"Jay has been a hell of a best friend to me. He brought me towards the real world. The place I was then is nothing compared to the place I am right now. But, not only is he my best friend. He's also the father of my children, my rock, my freaking life." I said whispering the last part turning my head to face him.

He smiled at me and pulled me closer. "I love you.." He whispered. "I love you too."

He was about to kiss me but I turned my head back around.

"She's my life as well. We've learned a lot from each other. But, we didn't do this cast to tell you stop judging us because that's what ya'll do. Talk about shit you don't fucking know. Rihanna didn't know half of what my wife been through but she talks shit. That's one thing I hate. You can talk but when I'm around don't say shit cause I won't be sorry for what I did to you." He hissed at the camera. I huffed and bent my head down. He just told the world that were married and he probably didn't even know that he did.

"Baby. Turn off this camera before I say a little too much." He said before kissing my neck. I nodded and got up turning the camera off before saying Bye.

I turned around and faced him. "You just told them that were married." I said. He smiled. "Good! they needed to know."

"Do you know the more drama heading our way because of that sentence." I said. He laughed. "I'm ready for the drama."

I chuckled and sat on his lap facing him I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Why do I love you so much boy?" I asked. He chuckled but gripped my waist. "Cause I'm just damn loveable."

I laughed. "That and because I'm awesome." He said

"Yeah you are.." I whispered. We both leaned in and started kissing. He kissed me so deep and so passionate I gripped his shoulders and bent my head back. My hair traveled my back as this kiss started getting heated. As soon as it got heated he broke the kiss and yelled my name. I jumped off of him getting startled. "What?" I asked.

"You didn't turn the camera off." He said shaking his head. I turned around and pressed my tongue inside my jaw. "Sorry.." I whispered pressing the off button making sure it turned off. I turned around and did a nervous laugh which made him laugh.

"Lord, B. We could've gotten an accidental sex tape." He whispered. I bursted out laughing. "Blue and Prince are with their aunt today am I right?" He asked. I nodded. "Great. Come here for real now."

I laughed and climbed on top of him and he laid down. We started kissing and one thing led to the other......

**' Ruthy... 💞