Going to their home.

Shawn's P.O.V.

I woke up and took the children. I walked them to the living room and sat down.

"Are Daddy's children hungry??" I asked.

Blue nodded her head.

Prince: ajanbsnaj *smiled*

I just laughed and placed them in their high chair. Blue looked at me and started hitting the table.

"Aye aye! Hold on its coming! Mm mm mm Just like your mama."

I took out their cereals and placed it in the microwave for a few seconds. I then took it out and placed it in front of them. Prince looked at Blue and took her spoon. Blue started crying.

"Ahh baby calm down." I took a spoon and gave it to her. I walked to Prince

"Bad boy.." I whispered in his ear.

He nodded and tried to feed himself. I just chuckled and started making pancakes.

"Oh Lord Shawn got the children feeding themselves." I heard. I turned around and saw Beyonce helping Blue since Prince was doing okay.

"Did daddy let you feed yourself?" she asked.

Blue nodded and smiled.

"He didnt help you!?"

Blue just knocked the spoon in the cereal.

"Oh he didn't? Let me go spank daddy."

She got up and walked to me. She hit me against the ass. It kind of hurt too.

"How dare you let my children feed themselves?" she asked.

I just chuckled. "Becaaauseee..."

"Shawn for real their only four months.."

"They gotta learn right?" I asked.

"I guess.."

"Exactly. Hm, did you brush your teeth this morning?"

"Of course I did. Did you?"

"That aint none of your business come here."

She laughed and gave me a peck on my cheek.

"I meant more than that woman."

She chuckled and gave me a peck on my lips. She then took Prince out his high chair since he was finished.

"Aw, is Mommy's baby finished eating? Time for the bathhhhh..." She sang.

"Oh Lord. You have fun trying to bathe him. I wish you a miracle." I said.

She laughed. "He got it from his daddy."

I just placed the pancakes and bacon on individual plates and placed it on the table. "His daddy loves showers." I said

"Ch.. Daddy only loves showers when mommy is in them"

"Oh Be quiet... Talking freaky in front of the children. Just go clean my son" I said laughing.

She just walked up the stairs. I took Blue out of her high chair and walked to the living room. I layed down on the couch and she came on my stomach and sat down.

"Blue... You so greedy though.."

She rolled her eyes.

"Oop! Just like her mama."

She started hitting my chest.

"You tryna beat daddy up huh?"

She nodded and kept hitting my chest.