Chapter 18: Might be Pregnant**'

-Two weeks after that Usher incident

-Beyoncé

I woke up this morning with a headache. Not only that but my stomach hurts like hell. "Jay..." I whispered

He walked in. "Yes baby?"

"Can you please get me a cup of water?"

He nodded and walked back out. I jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom. I felt something roll up my throat. I was about to vomit. I went on my knees in front of the toilet and started vomiting. My stomach started bubbling as I vomited more.

"Here you go baby... Beyoncé?"

I placed my two hands on the toilet seat and saw him walk behind me. He went on his knees beside me and held back my hair. He started patting my back.

"You okay?" he asked

"I'm fine." I pulled down my shorts and stood up. I rinced my mouth and saw Shawn flush the toilet. "You sure?"

I nodded vigorously. "Jay, I am fine."

He nodded I walked back in the bedroom. He handed me the glass of water. I laid back down in bed. Shawn came in beside me. "Anything you want me to do?"

"Can you pass the remote?" I asked. He passed me the remote.

"You've met my friend Kanye right?" He asked. I nodded. "You brought him over here a few times."

"He wants you to feature in his album." He said. "That sounds fun." I turned on the Tv but put it on mute. "I'm glad that you said that. I will also be featuring in it." he said

"The same songs?" I asked. "Not all the same songs but a few. He wants you to be in at least five songs with him. I'll be in three of those songs. So you will be featuring in two songs by yourself."

I nodded. "How much are you doing?"

"I will be doing five songs as well." he said playing with my hair. "How many songs will be in his album?"

"He wants about seventeen songs." He told me. I nodded. Before I could say anything back I ran to the bathroom and started vomiting again. He ran behind me and held my hair again. "Do you need me to call a doctor?"

I picked my head up. "No."

He shook his head. "I'm calling my personal."

"Jay, don't." He pulled out his phone.

"I have to."

I got up. "Jay, don't." He ignored me and I saw him dialing a number. I rinsed out my mouth again and walked out.

"No, its not me. My fiancé Beyoncé." I heard him say.

I jumped on the bed and laid back down. "Beyoncé when did you last have your period?"

What kind of question... Its February 1. I had my period around January.

"January." I said.

"January." he repeated into the phone. He walked out of the room.

I rolled on my side and gaze at the television. I un-muted it and turned on the guide. Sponge Bob was on. Why not? I started watching Sponge Bob.

He walked back in. "She's coming in 45 minutes" I nodded and he came back in bed with me. He gazed at the television.

"Sponge Bob?" I nodded.

"He can't drive a boat but he can drive a freaking rock?" He asked. I chuckled..