Meeting the mom

Beyonce's P.o.v.

(This continues straight from the last chapter so if you cant remember just go back and re-read it then take ya ass back over here.)

I sat up. "What you mean their ALIVE!?" Tears started coming from me and Solange's eyes. "Thu thu.. Their...THEIR ALIVE! They never left!" She sat down on the couch and burried her face in her legs. I walked up to her and gently lifted up her head. "Solo. Im gonna need you to stop crying for a minute and please tell me how you found this out." I whispered. Solange nodded and she wiped her face. She took a deep breath and started to speak. "I...I was at the mall with Julez and my husband. We walked into this hair product store. I was looking for some oil sheen cause you know.. my hair looked a little dry.." I wasn't goan laugh at that. But I heard Jay chuckle until I gave him a death stare and he stopped laughing. "Baby continue." I told her. "There she was. Sitting behind the desk. Helping people find what they wanted." "How did you know it was her?" I asked. "She had on a name tag. A certificate was on the wall as well. With her name." she told me. I shook my head. "No. They died in a car crash. No.. They cant be.." Solange held my leg. "Their here." "Take me over there." I told her. Jay looked at me. "Babe you sure?" he asked me. "Yes. I am certain." I grabbed my purse and took my jordans. I put them on and pulled down my shorts. I already had on a vest. Solange walked out. "Im coming with you." Shawn told me. We walked over to Solange's Benz. I got into the passenger seat and Shawn went in the back while Solo started driving. "So she owns that hair product store?" "Yes." she told me. "Wow. The BULLSHIT I WENT THROUGH AND THAT BIT--" Shawn cut me off. "Baby, dont go there." I looked at him. "I already went there! Had to go through fucking HELL and that woman up in there selling oil sheens and weaves!? She better get her ass up and explain some shit to me cause i aint understanding!"I said. Solange glanced at me. "Whats the name of the shop?" I asked her. "Celestine Beauty Guru Hair Product Shop." she told me. She parked and I walked out right away. Shawn came beside me. He held my hand while Solo walked beside us. We bursted through the doors and walked over to shop until I remembered something. "THE BABIES!" I said out loud. "The babies? The BABIES!" He remembered as well. "Call your mama tell her to go there or pick them up for me please." "Ill just text her." I saw as he pulled out his phone and sent a quick text. Before I knew it people crowded us. "OH MY GOD BEYONCE!" They screamed. Solange and Jay pulled me to the side as people followed us. Jay and Solo started running so I did as well. The faster we ran the more people I saw noticing us. "I forgot I was famous now!" I exclaimed while running. "WE ALL DID!" Solange yelled. When I saw the sign of my "mothers" store I ran faster. "You on the track team or some shit!?" I heard Jay yell. I just ran faster towards it and when I reached I stopped. I covered my face until I heard someone scream "HEY CHECK IT OUT THATS FUCKING BEYONCE!!! LOOK HER SISTER AND JAY-Z!?" Soon everyone began looking. "Yall better Shut the fuck up! No damn pictures please!" Shawn yelled. He ran up closer to me and solo did the same. We walked inside the store. I looked around. Then I saw her. I walked up to her. "Bitch." I said. She turned around and looked at me. She squinted her eyes. "I aint no bitch and who are you?" I laughed. "Look Jay she said she aint no bitch!" Soon a lot of people were in the store. Shawn tugged my arm. "Cool down." he whispered in my ear. "THATS BEYONCE!" someone screamed. "YEAH I KNOW MY FUCKING NAME BUT THANKS FOR FUCKING REMINDING ME!" I yelled looking back. Jay gripped my arm again. "Stop." he whispered. I took a deep breath. "My name is Beyonce Giselle Knowles. That is my sister. Solange Piaget Knowles. Our parents are dead." I told her. "Beyonce!?" She exclaimed. "Tuh...Thats my name." I said. I could feel Jay holding my waist holding me back a little. "Excuse my fiance." he said. I heard everyone behind us gasp. I looked down. "Why?" I asked my "mother" "Why did you lie to us!? You know the BULLSHIT you made me go through!? The bullies the killing. I DID THINGS MA!" I shouted. "Beyonce..Calm down please." my mom said. "DONT TELL ME TO MOTHER FUCKING CALM DOWN!" I yelled. I saw Solange beside me crying her eyes out. "You know. You made us go through bullshit. But its all good. I spent most of my life without a mom and I can continue." Shawn held my hand tighter. He then turned around. When he saw no cameras he was relevied. "Im gonna need everyone to please not say anything!" I saw him take out his wallet and threw a couple of hundrers out in the air. He gave my mom a couple hundreds. I shook my head and walked out. Solange and Jay walked behind me.