Chapter 06: Flashback of the New Years Party

Chapter 06: ***FLASHBACK at the New Year's Eve Party***

Beyoncé

It's New Year's Eve and I took the day off today. I needed the day off. These men was putting me to work, they always wanted something different >.< Thank the Lord Jesus I don't have to put up with this today. I needed a BREAK from it all. In the middle of my thoughts my phone started to ring with one of Jay-z's songs, therefore I knew it was him.

'Hellooooo, Shawwwn" I said all happy like. 'Heyy Beyutiful, what goes on?'

"Nothing really just staying home tonight.."

"On New Years Eve?!" He asked surprised. "Yes boy, I need a day off!"

"No, you can't have no day off from outing on New Years Eve."

"I just said I was didn't I?"

"Yes, but I was hoping you would want to come out with me tonight, some friends, drinks, fireworks, Me."I laughed "Sure why not, Shawn."

"Great, You was gonna come even though you said no though"

"And why is that?"

"Cause you loooOOoOve me" He said joking

Me and Shawn have been talking and seeing each other for 2 months so far, I kind of think I am falling for this guy. He is sophisticated, hilarious, caring, sweet, and what not. I don't want to date him though. I wouldn't want to put him in the drama I'm in right now.

"Shawn, Whaaaatever. when you picking me up?" I said blankly. "In 30 minutes get dressed hurry up Ma"

"Alright. Bye"

"Bye beypoop" he said chuckling.

I laughed and hung up

I almost took a wazz when he said that, it was funny.

I took a 10 minute shower and sat down on my makeup table I looked at my reflection and did silly faces, "Stop bey you got 20 minutes" Isaid to myself. I took out my cetaphil and put it all over my face. I applied some concealer.. and what not. I took my hair down and brushed it out I then did a tight braid to the side and flowed it on my shoulder.

I went inside my closet and looked for a dress. I saw this red dress and grabbed it right away. I put it on and went to my long mirror. It fitted all my curves perfectly. I smiled at myself and grabbed my heels and applied them. I went back to my makeup desk and looked for jewelry

I applied some silver hoops and a necklace that had a "B" on it. I ran back to my mirror and smiled at myself again. I twirled around. "What's up sexy mama, Looking goood, looking goood,"

I sat on the couch waiting for Shawn. "How come every time I'm with him, I feel happy, secure, and not like a slut" I aseked myself.

The door bell rang.

I grabbed my phone and purse and skipped to the door. I opened it and walked out. Without looking at Shawn I turned off the lights and closed the door.

"You look beautiful tonight." I smiled."So I only look beautiful tonight, huh?"

"No, You're beautiful all the time but now you're just gorgeous." he started looking me up and down.

He was checking me out, that was such a turn on.

I snapped my fingers in front of him. "So are you going to keep checking me out or we gonna go to that party of yours." I asked him

"Lets go beyboop" he held my hand and led me to his car I walked inside and he got in his side.

Shawn's Point of View: