Chapter 16: Collaboration with Usher Part 1 **'

Chapter 16: Collaboration With Usher**'

-Two Weeks after both engaged.

-Beyoncé

It's been two weeks since me and Jay have been engaged and it was literally the best two weeks of my life. Ever sinnce we got engaged. He's treated me with more love. More respect. More everything.

I loved how spontaneous we have been getting. He wanted to fuck in the car once. I almost gave in but we couldn't we was already 5 minutes towards our destination. I just can't wait to be married to him, I can't wait to see what else is going to be revealed.

I was in the music studio with a pen an paper sitting down next to Usher. Jay wanted to be in here since its my first time close to another man since I've met him. Usher is sweet, he's cute too. His voice is seductive as well. I still had my ways and actions from when I was prostituting. So, I think I accident ly flirted with him. I don't even know. All I know is that I am on a couch with Usher writing this song.

Usher's Point of View

Dammn, this can't be. How the hell did Jay-z get this beautiful girl. I watched her and saw her move her lips trying to come up with a verse. The song we was writing was a part two to "Love in this club" I got my verse down already. This song is about me and this girl in the club. We know we like each other but the thing that is holding us back is the people watching us and the fact that we are taken.

Of course we was slowly giving into each other. We were touching each other all over in the club. But we were slowly hesitating at the same time. Lil wayne got his part down already so he was gone waiting for us to start recording. I heard Beyoncé mumble some words.

"Baby, you know i'd be down but we cant have all these people starting standing around this right here is only for your eyes to see but you getting carried away saying we can do it whenever"

I saw her write that down on her paper. I was amazed at how fast she was writing this. After all she just entered the music business.

I saw her pat her pencil up and down on her writing pad as she mumbled some more words.

"The way you touching me, like no other you trying your hardest for me to give in, but I'm gonna down give you what you singing if you keep it up, I strongly doubt this velvet rope will hold me up, and I don't want security rolling up on us I'm not hesitating I just don't wanna rush"

She paused and tried to remember what she said. I repeated to her words back to her and she wrote them down..

She looked at me. "What's the pre-chorus again?"

I started singing it..

"You could be anywhere you wanted but you decided to be here with me mo coincidence it was meant to be I'd mess it if i mess around I'll let you get in you goan tell all of your friends you was on this remix like"

She smiled and nodded. "So when I finish my verse can I lead into the pre-chorus or will we just jump to Lil Wayne's part.."

I sat up and looked at her. "You can lead into the pre-chorus.."

She nodded and wrote down something. She turned to face me back

"In the beginning of the song lets do some Ab'mids"

I nodded. "That'll sound great.."

"What would we say though?"

She looked down at her writing pad and started patting her pencil again. She moved her hair to the left side of her neck and turned her body to face me. I started humming..

"Yeah, yeaah"

She got into it as well

"Yeah, yeah"

"Styles, I hear you man."

She smiled shyly and continued..

"Usherrr.."

"Queen Bee, yeah.."

She chuckled a bit.

"I'm the king, ya'll know that.. She the Queen came right back, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah"

"OHHHH REMIXXXX" Beyoncé dragged. I laughed and she did the same.. "That was actually good." She smiled at me

"Okay, let me write it down then.."

I rested my hand on her lap. "You're great.. You need to write songs more often. You're voice is beautiful as well"

She rested her hand on my hand. I saw her blushing.. "Thank you"

She shot me another one of those smiles. I don't know what got into me but I leaned into her. She was hesitating but I could tell she didn't want to stop. She was pushing me off of her but I leaned more into her, She then postured herself. My hands ride down her thighs and my manhood started rising.. The door opened and she pulled away.

As we pulled away from each other there was a huge "smack" noise from when our tongues stop fighting. Jay-z looked at her then me then back at her. She played like she was writing something down. Jay-z looked down at Beyonce's thigh. I remembered thar my hand was still on it. I patted her thigh softly and looked at her sheet of paper..

"That's great" I whispered.

Jay-z sat next to her and read what she had. He whispered something into her ear. I saw her giggle and him smirk. I was highly jealous of those two. I saw him starting to kiss her and I leaned back on the couch...

"So, ya'll just gonna spread some love in my studio huh?" I said.

They obviously wasn't listening. Because I then saw Beyonce's back of her head land on my front while Jay was on top of her. She pushed him off and fixed her hair..

"Sorry Usher.."

What is she sorry for? That felt nice...

I nodded anyway.

I walked outside my studio and went for a walk. Was I starting to like her? Haaaaaaa! hell no. I mean she is beautiful. but, she is about to get married for God sakes. As I walked back to the door I heard moaning noises and pants I laid on my ledge waiting for them to stop..

AUTHOR'S Note

kik- @shiinebright

ig- @ruthmonae_

twitter- @adoreniah

*Ruthy