Chapter 23: The Weekend:

Chapter 23: The Weekend**'

Beyoncé's Point of View:

I jumped out of bed and ran towards the window. I slid the curtains to the side and smiled.

"Good Morning World" I said joyfully.

I was so happy today. Mostly because the music videos I have done was released at midnight and I am number one on the itunes AND billboard charts. They uploaded it on my vevo channel and its the most viewed video out of all vevos on youtube. So of course I was happy. I skipped to the kitchen and started cooking. Jay was still in bed. I fried some bakes. I fried some bacon and started making pancakes. I took out the syrup and placed it on the dinner table. I boiled eggs and so forth. I was about to turn around until I felt a warm but firm hand around my waist. He placed his mouth on my neck and kissed it. A slight moan flowed through my mouth. He chuckled.

"Good morning love." he said.

I smiled "Good morning." I turned around and gave him a peck on the lips. I placed his breakfast on the table and got orange juice for him. I placed it on the table. He smiled at me.

"What is this?" he asked smiling. I pulled his chair out. "Just a little something for my man." He sat down. "For your man huh? and who might that be?"

I took my plate of food and sat across from him. "I cant tell you, he might be listening."

He laughed. I laid back in the chair and I held Jay's hand as he prayed.

"Lord, thank you for this day. Thank you for keeping us safe from harm, illness, and death. Bless this food. Sanctify it. In Jesus name amen."

We both dug in. He ate the eggs and smiled at me. I smiled back as I pushed a pancake in my mouth. "How do you feel?" he asked. "My feelings or physically?"

"Feelings." He said. "I feel, happy, excited, safe, sexy, horny and hungry."

He nodded and I sipped my drink. He looked at me and I looked back at him. "I can help you with your horny problem." he said with a smirk. I smiled. "You so nasty." I said while chewing my bacon. He kept the smirk on his face. "And who fell in love with the nasty guy?" he asked. I giggled "I did."

"That's right." He was finished so he got up and took his plate. He walked over to the sink and dipped it in. He took my plate and his cup and pushed them into the sink. He then took all the things I cooked the food in and started washing dishes. I walked behind him and leaned on his back.

"Baby, do me a favor and rinse?" he asked. I leaned off his back and walked next to him. I started to rinse the dishes. "Baby, I'm planning on making a room for the baby." He said I smiled as I pushed some dishes in the drainer. "That's great baby." I said.

He smiled at me. "When are we finding out the sex?"

"Next week."

His smile literally got bigger as we wiped our hands. He picked me up and walked to the living room. He sat down with me on top of him. I cuddled into his chest.

"Baby, did you know that I am on top of the charts!?" I said.

He hugged me "That's exciting news.." I smiled and held his shirt. "Baby, you smell good." I said. He smiled "You always smell good." I closed my eyes on his chest. He started talking again. "You ready?" he asked.

I nodded knowing what he was talking about. The VMAS is in two weeks. I can hardly wait to perform for the first time. "Figured out how you are gonna tell the news?"

I nodded again and spoke. "I am just going to smile and let it show. No words."

He grinned. "You gonna tell them whose seed is in there?"

I shook my head. "I'll let them figure that out."

"They'll think Usher." he said.

"They'll also think you." I said.

'We'll have to wait and see.."

*****