Chapter 21:Rehearsal**'

Chapter 21: Rehearsal**'

~A month has went past.

Beyonce's point of view:

Right now I am at rehearsal. I am rehearing for the VMAS.recently recorded and released this song called

"Love on Top"

Which I will be performing at the VMAS. When I perform, Jay is allowing me to tell the world that I'm pregnant. I don't know how I'm going to do it but I will find out sooner or later.

I'm in sweats, a big t-shirt and socks. My jordan slippers are in the corner by Solo.

Solange Choreographer will be the one giving me dance moves. Obviously, I am going to have to memorize them, which is a lot of work. But, it's worth it.

I'm standing in front of a standing mic and watched as the choreographer showed me what to do with the mic. She had her own standing mic and was rotating her hips to the beat of my song. I was bobbing my head.

She held the mic slid with it to the side let go and walked around it snapping her fingers. I then saw her walk back to it and jump making a stop position. This wasn't that hard... I already told her that I don't wanna do too much.

Cause you know, I'm pregnant. The man replayed the song as I copied every move she did. I jumped behind the mic and made a stop position, bending my body lower snapping my fingers. The lady looked at me and clapped.

"Good, now do this"

She flipped her hair to the side and started stamping her feet.

I flipped my hair to the side and started stamping my feet.

~Time past as she showed me all the moves I will be doing.

We just choregraphed the whole song. The woman played over the song and danced by herself. She took of her jacket and jumped she flipped her hair to the side and did all the moves that she taught me.

When she was done it was my turn. They played over the music and I did everything she taught me. I added more body into it.

Solo stood up and clapped.

"That was great sis."

I smiled. "Thanks, Solo." I sat my perspiration ass down and took a deep breath. She handed me a glass of water. I took it from her as she sat next to me.

"You're doing great. You needed to do this your whole life. It seems like that's what God has blessed you with."

I smiled again. "Thank you...That means a lot.."

She smiled... "No problem...But let me ask you something, what were you doing when we were separated."

I bit my bottom lip and leaned down lower in the chair...huffing out first, and telling her what happened, not wanting to get into details."Foster home, Grandma died, I left Church, I left School."

I paused. I don't wanna tell her anything about me prostituting just yet. Not here, not now. Maybe, never. I don't know.

"Grandma died! Oh my God!" She frowned.. I nodded my head."She died."

"I loved Grandma." She whispered..bending her head down.

"Me too, I also have a question for you. Kelly and Michelle is in the music business too right?"

She nodded. "Weren't they your best friends?"

"They were, but I stopped contacting them."

"Why?"