Chapter 10: Rocnation Party**'

Beyoncé

Shawn told me that Rocnation was having a party for me tonight. Me and Shawn did our duties ;)

I climbed off of him and ran to his bathroom and jumped in the shower. I ran the warm water over me and soaped my body. I bent my neck and made the water run over my breasts. I then got out and wrapped a towel around me.

I washed my face and walked out. Shawn was already dressed. He looked at me as I started walking to his bed room. The way he watched me instantly made me moist again. He walked to me and I walked faster into his room. I sat on his bed.

"It just dawned to me that I have no clothes" I said as I crossed my legs and gazed at him. He sat next to me.

"That's great, stay like that" he smiled slightly

I chuckled. "Shawnn, stop playing. I'm serious"

"You do have clothes."

"No I don't their dirty from since this morning when we went to the label"

"No, come here" He took my hand and led me to another room in his house he unlocked the door and walked in. I stepped after him

I let go of his hand and was again in shock. I stood there and watched all the clothes move slowly around the racks. It was like heaven. I looked up at the chandelier.

"Wow." I said sounding like a kid. "There all for you baby." He held my hand and walked to the back.

He pulled out this gorgeous blue dress with silver high heels. "I want you to wear this. You'll look perfect in it. Everything will look perfect in it." He softly patted my ass.

I smiled and took the dress and heels out of his hands.

"Wait, what about panties... Bra?" He opened a draw and pulled out a matching lingerie and bra.

"I'll look perfect in it" I mocked. He laughed.

I took them and went inside his room. I pulled up my underwear and clipped the bra. I dropped the towel and took the dress. Shawn walked in and sat on the bed. I pulled up the dress.

"Shawn..."

"Yes baby?"

"Zip it up for me?" I walked backwards towards him. He sat up and zipped up the dress.

I slipped on the heels and walked to his long mirror.

I un clipped my hair and brushed it out. I did a tight braid on the left and let the rest flow on my back. Shawn came and hugged me from the back. He rested his head on my shoulder.

"Wanted to see how gorgeous you look?"

I smirked "Why not?"

He laughed quietly and kissed my neck. He walked down the stairs. I walked after him.

He held my hand as we walked through the door and into his car, He drove off to the party.

Shawn's Point of View

I drove to the party and walked in hand in hand with Beyoncé.

"DRUNK IN LOVE GIRL IS HERE!!" Someone yelled.

"That was an amazing song!" someone shook her hand. She smiled. "Thank you" she said. I smiled and we continued walking.

"The reason for this party. Hello Ms. Knowles" I smiled and left her over there I walked to the bar and sat down.

"Give me a bottle of Remy"

???? (P.O.V.)

"Look, so Beyoncé left us. For some dumb ass rapper. She dropped our money and left us. WE LOST OUR FUCKING $600,000. WHAT THE FUCK. So what are we gonna do?" I leaned across the table.

"FUCK BOTH THEM UP" Katina yelled.

I smiled "Correct.."

"So apparently Beyoncé is becoming a singer. She allegedly sang a song with her allegedly boyfriend rapper Jay-z allegedly named "Drunk in Love"

I paced across the room. "They are having a party tonight for her. Where's the guns?"

They all placed their guns on the tables. I looked around and picked the three best aimers.

"Kyle, Johnson, Jimmy. You're on this case. Get the fuck over there."

"Yes sir!" They all said

I did an evil smile and walked through the door.

Beyoncé Point of View:

I sat down on the couch talking to a few people. Shawn sat across from me and he introduced me to his friends. They seemed really nice. I was really enjoying myself.

"Ha! So Beyoncé.. How did you and Jay meet?"

I slightly smiled and Jay gazed at me. Before I could answer I heard about six gunshots. Shawn threw me down on the floor and he jumped next to me. All I saw were three guys pointing guns at me. Shawn grabbed my hand and pushed me down the stairs. He came with me and took out his gun.

"Beyoncé, do me a favor and don't say shit."

I looked at him as tears fell. He gestured me behind the couch as we saw the three guys Pointing at the couch. I knew these guys. I KNEW WHO THE FUCK THESE GUYS WERE!

I grabbed Shawn's gun. "Shawn I know these people.." I whispered.

I jumped over the couch. I shot Jimmy in the chest and dodged Kyle's bullet I shot Johnson in the dick and watched as he fell to the floor. I looked at Kyle in the eye. He pointed his gun at my chest.

Shawn got from behind the couch and stood next to me. The man then moved his gun to Shawn's chest. I gasped as Shawn twisted Kyle's arm and grabbed his gun. Me and Shawn both pointed our guns to his chest.

"Any last words Kyle?" I asked with one hand on my hip

"Well.. I love you and--" Shawn shot him in the chest before he could finish and he fell down.

"SHAWN!!! UGH!!" I went on my knees next to him.. "AND what???!!"

Tears shot down my face. Shawn looked at the wreck I was in he rested the gun and walked towards him.

Author's Note:

IG- @Ruthmonae_

KIK- @Shiinebright

TWITTER- @Adoreniah

HAVE a blessed day yall!! i wont update probably till next weekend so lol! KEEP READING THIS ONE HA!

Okay im done

LOVE ju guys!! :* :* :*

*Ruth'monae