Chapter 25 II : Continuation of VMAS

Chapter 25: Continuation of VMAS**' (Part 2)

Beyoncé Point of View

As I walked back behind the stage a sigh of relief came over me. Jay came by me smiling and held my hand.. "Damn baby, you was great."

I smiled.. "Mm, thanks to you.." He grinned. "Hurry up you gotta come back out." I nodded and walked to my dressing room and change back to my dress.

As I changed I was so freaking happy it wasn't a joke. I truly felt alive then. I put on my silver high heels and glanced at myself in the mirror and smiled. "I never knew I could be this classy." I said to myself.

I picked up my purse and walked to the back going to the seats. I looked around for Jay. When I saw him I walked to the seat next to him. There was a picture of me with my name on the paper.

I picked it up and sat with it on my legs. I watched the performance as I saw a black guy take the mic and started talking. He looked at Jay and smiled. "He put your love on top little mama?" he asked me. I laughed. "AND on to the nomineeeeees..." He dragged. I looked at the television screen as names went up.

"Beyonce Love on top"

"Beyonce Countdown"

"Jay-z ft. Kanye niggas in paris"

"Usher Let me see."

Me and Jay glanced looks at each other and laughed. This caught us off guard. I shook my head and Jay mouthed to me "Lets see who the best huh." I smiled and chuckled "Lets see."

The black guy looked at us.. "Uh-Oh. Theres gonna be trouble at the crib huh?" I laughed. Jay looked at me and closed his fists and pretended to hit my shoulder. I laughed as the man flipped the card.

"JAY-Z AND KANYE IN PARISS!!!!" He yelled.

I stood up and put on my gangster face and me and Jay pretended play fighting. We both smiled and hugged. Jay walked up on stage as Kanye followed. "Uhh, Imma let Kanye take the mic cause I came late." Kanye took the mic and started talking. Jay looked at me and smiled.

He took the mic away from Kanye "Uhh, Kanye Imma let you finish but uh.." Everyone started laughing. I chuckled and clapped my hands and smiled at him. When Kanye was finished Jay took the mic and looked up and didn't say anything. Everyone started screaming... He looked at me. "See that's my money move right there. I just stare at yall. That's my money move." I chuckled. When he finished his speech he walked down towards me with his award. I smiled.

A few waitresses came and offered us wine. I took one and Jay did the same. I sat back and enjoyed the rest of the show. I won 4 awards and it was the best night of my life. Well, next to when me and Jay engaged to each other. But, it was still the best. Of course me and Jay finished the night with a little "celebration sex" is what we called it.

****