Chapter 03- Breaking up with my girlfriend**'

Beyoncé

I woke up early this morning so I can get through my schedule. I did my usual thing. Fucking different men. But never caught any feelings. I went through my schedule and called the first guy. He was on his way, I got myself ready. I pulled my hair down and placed on my usual black sexual wear. I pulled up my thong and threw on a see through leggings over it.

Soon I was on my way to my client's house.

Shawn's Point of View:

Shawn!

Baby!

Jay!

Munchkins!

I woke up. I looked around and there was my girlfriend looking at me on the couch. I got up and hugged her.

"Good Morning Sweets.." I said with a smile, She just stared at me with a eerie expression.

"What's wrong?" I asked. "My friend Dayla called"

"And? What' wrong?" I was nervous just remembering that Dayla lives right next to Beyoncé.

"She saw you leaving a girls house yesterday" she said with a frown. "Does she have any proof?" I asked nervously. "No." she answered blankly.

"Exactly".. I said with a smirk

"She didn't have proof, but you're glowing, and the paparazzi caught a snap of you" She showed me her phone with the pic of my going in my car

"That's not proof. I'm entering my car.." I said softly trying to get her to calm down. "Not this one" She slid her finger on the screen to the left. Another picture appeared. "This one" she looked in my eyes.

It was a picture of me walking from Beyoncè's house with a smirk and with Beyoncè in the background biting her bottom lip.

"What's wrong with the picture?" I asked.

"JAY WHAT'S WRONG WITH IT?!!? YOU'RE SMIRKING AND THAT GIRL WITH JUST A FUCKING SHIRT ON BITING HER LIP AT YOU! AND YOUR ASKING ME WHAT IT MEANS?!" She yelled at me

She knows that I hate getting yelled at.

"Shut the fuck up Rihanna! Always getting loud!! Get out my house!" I yelled at her.

"Jay stop... Okay it wasn't anything I'm sorry.." She looked at me with a frown. "GET OUT MY FUCKING HOUSE WOMAN! Before I do something I regret!" I shouted with a pierce in my stomach.

"Fine, okay. I'm leaving."

She grabbed her keys and her purse and pushed me to the side. She looked back at me giving me a death stare. I put my hand up in the air shoo-ing her away. She walked out and I chuckled as I closed and locked the door.

I took out my phone and decided to call Beyoncé. I looked through my contacts and clicked her name.

Ringing

She picked up on the second ring. "Hey Shawn" she said sounding busy. "Hey Beyoncé what's up?"

I was curious about all that noise in the back ground."Shawn..." she said with a grunt. "What?" I said blankly

"Shawnnnn!" She said getting louder

"Yes Beyoncé?" I answered curiously. "When and where is this date?" she asked. "I was wondering if we could go in an hour"

"Mmm, Alright. . where?"

"I'm not telling you" I said with a smirk. "Whyy...?" she asked.

"You'll see when we get there"

"Okay, fine. I have to finish this last person"

"Alright Bye Beyoncé" I said ending the conversation. "Bye" she hung up..

°°°°°°°°°