Marriage

Beyoncé's P.O.V.

Last night Jay took the children away from me. He told me that we needed a break today so I let him. He said he was bringing them to his mother's house since we are in London. I layed on my bed and grunted since a Jay wasn't here. When the door opened and I saw his face I smiled. He layed beside me. "Hey beautiful..." He whispered. I chuckled and turned my body facing him. "Hey.." I whispered back. He gave me a peck on the lips. "I'm going to be busy today." He said. I grunted and rolled my eyes. "I thought we BOTH needed a break."

He nodded. "Kanye wants to do a couple lyrics in the studio today. That's cool with you right?" He asked. I shrugged. "It sounds as if its not cool with me you'll still go anyways." I told him. "Money doesn't come in your hands if you don't work for it."

I sighed. "Go..." I whispered. He smiled. "Love you.." He said. "Yeah.."

He chuckled and kissed me. "I'll make it up to you." He whispered and gave me a wink. I played with my fingers. "The Vow!" I said reminding him. He laughed and walked out the door. I turned on the tv and rolled all around in the bed.

*

*

*

Jay's P.O.V.

I walked on the beach when I saw everything being done. I smiled. This is going to be perfect. I saw them place the podium on the sand and the chairs balloons carpet the ocean flowing towards the podium. This was perfect. I just hope Beyoncé does what my mind wants her to do and thats come look for me.

Beyoncé's P.O.V.

I jumped out my car and went to the studio. Kanye told me to. I don't know why but he said. "Come now! It's an emergency." He didn't tell me what the emergency was. I bursted through the door of the studio but no one was there. I looked around and saw a paper on the floor I lifted it up. It said.

"If something were to happen where would you go? Follow your heart and go where you aught to go."

I cracked my fingers. "What the entire hell?" I said to myself. Maybe their trying to say.. If something happened to Jay where would I go.. The hospital duh. I went in my car scared out of my damn mind. I rushed to the hospital. When I reached I hopped out and walked towards the door. I walked to the lady sitting at the counter. This woman tapped my shoulder.

"This is for you.." She said handing me a paper. I looked at her. I've never seen her before. I just did a polite smile and looked at the paper.

"Great you're a smart girl, but to find me go where there are pearls.

What the hell. They wasting my gas. I rolled my eyes and walked in my car. I huffed. "Go to where there are pearls." I whispered to myself. The jewelry store. I drove to my favorite jewelry store in London. When I reached I got out and walked towards it. What the heck is Jay doing in here. I walked in and sat on the stool. "Hey Ms.Beyoncé." Some girl said. I turned around and smiled. "Hey.."

She gave me a grin. "This is for you.." She whispered handing me a bag and a note. I grunted but still smiled. "Thank you." I walked outside and walked in my car. I sat and breathed heavy. I opened the note.

"Go in that bag, jewelry is what you will see. Now go to your favorite store in the mall. The one that I always take you with me."

I rolled my eyes and placed the jewelry on. I drove to my favorite dressy clothesline store. I stopped the car and walked out the car and closed the door walking into the mall hoping to find Jay. But, I didn't. I stopped at my favorite store that he takes me to and walked in. This lady immediately ran to me and handed me a bag without greeting me. She pushed me into the dressing room. I took out the dress and placed it on. When I looked at myself I realized this is the same dress I told Jay I wanted to get married in. It costed over $35 million dollars. I'm surprised my body is even in this dress. I turned around and the lady started doing my hair. She curled it and placed a white flower on the side. She did my make-up but she did it very lightly. She gave me this neutral look. She gave me these silver heels and I placed my feet in it. When I looked at myself I realized that the only reason I'm dressed like this is because I have to be getting married. A huge smile came across my face and I walked out the room. She smiled at me and gave me a note.