Take the anger out

I ran towards the car tears falling out my eyes. I saw some little girl hug my leg and I hugged her back.. "Dont cry.." she whispered. "Please stop crying." she told me. I wiped the tears away from my eyes and saw when the little girls father walked this way. "Im not crying.." I told her.. "Yes you are.. look.." she placed a finger on my face and wiped off the tear. She showed it to me.. "See.." she said. I went on my knees in front of her.. "Beyonce I love you.." she said.. I smiled. "I love you too." I hugged her tightly. Her father came beside me. "Im so sorry about that he said. "Don't be.." I told him. He looked me in the eyes. "You're Beyonce.." He whispered. I chuckled. "Yeah... I am.." "I literally love you.." he said. I laughed. "Thank you. Jay and Solange walked towards me.. Jay gave me that "Why you smiling at that guy for face.." Solange just came beside me. "And your Solange!" he said. Solo smiled. Jay looked at him. The man looked at Jay and noticed who it was. The man got up from his knees. "Nope.. This is not happening to me right now.. Jay-z!" he said. Jay looked at me then back and the man and gave him a slight smile. "Are you two together?" He asked. I looked at Jay.. "Yeah... Yeah we are.." I said. "That is so awesome!" I chuckled. "So the baby...." The man started saying.. "The babies is ours.." I said. "THIS IS SOME TWISTED UP SHIT!" He yelled. He clapped his hands and we laughed. "How long have you guys been dating!?" he asked. "Eh, about.. two years.. two.." Jay said. He then tugged on to my waist and the man just smiled. "Can I please have a picture!?" he asked. "Of course..!" I said. He took his phone out and took a selfie with me Shawn and Solange. He looked at the picture then at me. "Beyonce can I have a full body picture with you?" he asked. I smiled. "Sure.." He gave his phone to Solange. I stood beside him and he placed his hands around my waist. I'll be honest. It was a little lower than my waist. ALRIGHT IT WAS ON MY ASS. But it was just a one thing. Solange took the picture and gave him back his phone. "Thanks so much!" He took up his daughter. "How old are you son!?" Jay asked him.. "Im nineteen." Jay just nodded. "Alright bye." he said. We then got into the car. I was already ready to hear the bullshit that my fiance was about to say. "You didnt have to go off on your mom like that!" he told me. I knew he was gonna say some shit. I looked back at him. "Look. Shawn. I had to prostitute alright!? The nasty shit I went through to help myself. And she was alive!? You expect me not to go off on her!?" I asked. "Well, Babe you could have" I cut him off. "I dont wanna hear it." I said. He just sighed. "What about that fan?" He asked. "What about him?" I asked. turning back around in my seat. "His hands were doing work on your rear end." "Shawn. Not today. Not any day matter a fact." I said. He sighed again as Solange stopped in front of my house. "Bye Solo..." I said. "Bye bae.. call me tomorrow." she said. "I will.." I walked into the mansion and Jay walked behind me. I took off my shoes by the door and dropped my purse down. I pulled my vest off and walked up stairs. I heard Shawn walking behind me. "Babe.." he called. "What!" I slightly shouted. I took off my shoes and took off my shorts. "Where are.....holy.." he walked in. "Babe do me a favor please!" I told him. "Anything.. What is it?" "Fuck me please.." I told him. "What? we made a vow." "Shawn I need you!" I said. "As much as I would love to.. I cant.. You know I respect you." I got up and walked towards him. I unzipped his zipper. "Beyonce!" He called I pushed him on the bed and tried to pull his pants off. He zipped up his pants and pulled it back up. "BEYONCE! No!" he said. I sighed and walked away. "Wheres that dildo?" I asked. I fixed myself and took the dildo out of my bag. "Fuck me with this then." I placed it in his hands. He looked at me and I layed down on the bed. "Im only doing this because I can tell you're stressed." he said. I was getting unpatient so I pushed the dildo inside of my myself. I pushed it in and out and I slowly began to moan. "Shawn get my vibrator." I said. He got off the bed and went in my purse taking the vibrator out. "Turn it on and put it right... here." I said pointing to my clit. He nodded and sat on the bed again. He placed it on me and I moaned louder than ever. I started pushing the dildo into me faster and harder. Shawn just watched me as I was getting closer to my orgasm. He rubbed the vibrator back and forth as I began fucking myself with the dildo. I opened my legs wider so I could feel everything. I took the dildo out and pushed it right back in. I came. The screeched and took it out.. "Thank you Mama Gloria.." I said. I saw that Shawn was up high. Its his fault anyways. I turned my back and Shawn just looked at me. "I feel like you cheated right in front of me." he said. I chuckled and kissed him. "I'd never do that.." "Beyonce... I want you to go see your mom tomorrow and apologize." I sat up. "For what!?" He just sighed. "You called her a bitch. You was really cruel hun!" he told me. I just layed back in the bed. "I'll apologize if you do me a favor.." I told him. "What is the favor?" "Keep kissing me until i fall asleep." I whispered to him. "Only if you do me a favor.." he said. "What is it?" I asked. He turned off the lights and got under the covers. He covered me with the comforter and took my hand. He slowly dug my hand in his pants. I felt when he opened my fingers and dragged it down his manhood. I caught the idea. I held it and moved my hands up and down on it. He smiled at me and started kissing me.