Rihanna comes back

Beyoncé's P.O.V.

I glanced at Rihanna with anger in my eyes. "Bitch.." I mumbled but sort of whispered. She watched me back and kept walking besides me. Jay wasn't with me and The Lord knows what I wanted to do to that girl. She stopped in front of me and looked at me pierce ness in her eyes. I took a step closer to her preparing myself for this fight that I know was going to go down. "Beyoncé don't even.." She mumbled but I was fast enough to catch what she said. "Don't even what? You come into my studio and tell me don't even?"

"I came to apologize." She whispered. "APOLOGIZE?! Do you know the shit I went through?! All I thought about when you said that was death. I felt like I didn't have a purpose on this earth anymore." I said leaning back.

"Please don't make this harder for me." She pleaded. I looked her up and down. "What you wearing?" I suddenly asked. "Clothes." She responded.

I laughed. "Shit looks like you ragged it out of the sewer."

"Beyoncé!" She yelled. I postured myself. "You know fucking well that I don't like you. What was with you and Jay are through! We are married now with two kids. Stay out of our way." I hissed. She growled. "Do you know how hard it is to let him go?! SIX FUCKING YEARS AND THEN YOU MESS IT ALL UP!!" She shouted.

"You messed it up for yourself. If you was pleasing him he wouldn't have called for me to please him, and he also said you were a pain in the ass. So, I'm sure it wouldn't have worked out anyways."

Uhh

"You messed everything up!" She yelled coming in my face.

"You messed it up for your fucking self. Get out of my face!" I spat. She growled and slapped me across my face. I looked at her and felt my face rage with anger. I know that if I hit her now I won't stop since it's just us. The way I grew up I'll probably kill her with my pinky finger. I'm not going to jail. Not for this heffa.

I backed up and took a deep breath. "Get out.." I hissed. "NO!" She yelled stomping on my foot this time. "Touch me one more fucking time!" I yelled.

"What the fuck you gonna do huh?!?!" She asked placing a finger on my shoulder. That'it!! I grabbed the finger that she had on my shoulder and bent it sliding my other hand to her wrists and flipping her over.

"You're testing me huh?! Bitch I'm from the hood! Know better!!" I yelled in her face. She slowly got up and when she did she punched me across my face. I held my Jay and kicked her in that area and punched her under her chin pinning her on the wall. "Know better baby." I hissed in her ear.

The door opened.

"Babe I was thinking about you doing another...Oh my God.." He said coming towards me pulling me away. "Rihanna why are you here?! You know she doesn't play! Stop putting yourself in the position of death all the time!" Jay yelled at her.

"Babe put her down."

I sighed and let go of her shirt. She fell to the floor and Jay called the police. I took a seat on the couch and fixed my hair and clothing before laying back. When Jay did what he had to do. Everything was done and out they took Rihanna.

Jay watched me and I just turned my head.

"Babe.." He called.

I looked at him and he caressed my cheeks about to kiss me but I turned away. "I think we need a break." I whispered. "What?!"

"Shawn, we need a break." I said.

"How are we going to take a break when were fucking married Beyoncé!!" He yelled.

"Do not yell at me.." I whispered. He sighed. "Beyoncé we don't need no break.."

I stood up and took my bag. "Bey.." He called. "I'll be back later to pick up my stuff and my kids."

"Beyoncé do what you like but you are not taking our children from me!"

"Jay..You'll have them over the weekend. This stress is not what I'm taking in right now.."

He grunted and clenched in his fists. "Bey I told you I'll be there every step with you.."

"I know but, come on.. She told my personal business. She came up in here talking about I took you from her. She touched me three times and I warned her all three times.. Shawn, this stress is not needed. Look at me.." I said. He glanced up at me.

"Baby, I love you.. I really do.. I just think we need a little space okay?" I said trying to compromise. He grunted. "Alright." I placed my purse and placed it on my shoulder. "Bye.." He said. He grunted and I walked out of the studio.

*~*

Author's Note:

Currently crying currently sad. Thank God Wattpad exists so I can just write everything I'm feeling..

Sex ain't better than Love : 2013 ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें