Chapter 29: She's hollering**'

Chapter 23: She's hollering**'

Jay~

Lets just say that I was still pissed as fuck Kanye was sitting on the couch. "Its 12:00 in the morning. What the fuck you want Hov."

I was pacing back and forth down the room. "Remember them girls at the club?" "Who Rihanna and he friend?" "IT WAS FUCKING RIHANNA!?!!!" I yelled. "Didn't you see her face when she said our names and sat on you?" "That's why Beyoncé went off. I didn't even realize it was her."

"You should know that bright red hair from anywhere Hov" Kanye said, as if he was proving a point. I stopped pacing across the room. "She thinks I got a lap dance."

"Damn, ya'll through now." "WE AIN'T THROUGH YE! She's my life man."

"You weren't saying that when you were complaining about pleasing her though."

"YE YOU AIN'T FUCKING HELPING MAN!"

"Okay fine.. where she at?"

"The fuck. How am I supposed to know? I know she can't be at a club. Cause she's pregnant. She ain't drinking for sure. The only place she could be is by her sister Solange."

"Let's go there then.." We went in his car and drove off to Solange's house.

Now I wish I hadn't gone out with Kanye because of trying to ditch being intimate with my wife. Right now I wish that's what we were doing instead.

It was twenty minutes of driving till we hopped out the car. I knocked on Solange's door. Solange opened the door with her eyes closed.

"Damn, fuck you bothering me for homie?" She opened her eyes. "Ohh hey Jay what's up?"

"Where's Beyoncé?" "What you mean where's Beyoncé?"

"She left I thought she'd be here."

"Well she ain't."

I hit my head. "Aight thanks Solange." She nodded and closed the door. I walked by Kanye. "She ain't here man." Kanye got back in the carb and I did the same. "I'm sorry man." He backed up and went on the highway.

We was driving back when I saw a license plate that looked just like Bey's by an unusual house.

"Kanye stop the car. Look she's in there." He stopped and I walked up to the house.. I looked through the window and saw Beyoncé on the floor with some man in front of her. I backed away slowly, feeling wrong. As though I was just temporary and that she'll never believe me.

"Ye... That's it man.." My said with my voice cracking up.

"What happened?"

"She hollering at some man now." I got back in the car and placed my face in my hands. "FUCK." I said.

Kanye looked at me and walked to the house.. I looked at him and he walked back. "Aye, it'll be okay man. She cant be cheating"

"Well she cross legged talking to that guy so maybe she can." He went in the car, and we drove off..