The End

Beyonce's Point of View:

Three Years Later

"Momma!" I heard Blue and Prince chant. I looked at them and gave them a huge smile chucking under neath both of their chins. Everything with my family has been fabulous.

Yes, life goes up and down and all over the place. But, I'm happy that I have a family that cares for me.

Jay walked in and tickled my neck. "Did you get everything ready?" I asked while giggling. He stopped tickling me and nodded. "Yeah, everyone is coming over."he told me

I smiled. "Fabulous." I said. He chuckled and went into the fridge pulling out some silk milk and whatever he usually does when I don't cook.

"Daddy. I want cereal too!" Blue said crawling on top of her father. Jay sucked his teeth. "Everything daddy gets you want huh?" He said.

"Give my baby some cereal." I said rolling my eyes at him. "That's where she gets it from!" he said putting some cereal in her mouth and then his. I chuckled and walked down the hall towards our bedroom. I heard tiny footsteps following me and I turned around.

"Prince.." I whispered picking him up and placing him on my side. He chuckled and pulled my hair. I rolled my eyes at him and laid down in the bed turning on the TV.

"Why doesn't daddy feed me?" he asked.

His soft voice melted my heart. He was so smart for a four year old. "Come on baby, let's go ask him." I picked him up and walked back out to the living room. I handed him Prince and he settled him in his lap.

"My baby wants to know why you don't feed him..."

"I do feed you little man.." He said gripping unto him tighter. "Not as much as mommy and Blue." he said.

I did a little chuckle and Jay gave me a serious look in his eyes. I immediately stopped laughing.

"I just feed mommy cause she can't feed herself. She's illiterate." Jay said

I rolled my eyes. "asshole.." I hissed. "Mommy what does asshole mean?" Blue asked and Jay gave me the look.

"What did I tell you about cursing in front of the kids?" he mouthed.

I ignored him and face Blue. "It's a word you should never use." I told her. She nodded and went back to eating her cereal. I went back down the hall laying down and watching Housewives of Atlanta.

I don't know why. But, that show is so good. I shouldn't even be watching this.

*

*

*

If you're wondering, Rihanna has finally moved on. She now has a boyfriend and a little daughter as well. Thank God. The media did not cool down about my past, and I know one day my children are going to ask me about it. But, I pray that it won't be anytime soon.

I took out a couple hot dogs as Angie, Ty, Solange, Juelez, Kelly, Michelle, Mama Gloria, my mom and dad sat down playing with Blue and Prince. Jay gave me a weak smile. My baby was getting old...er..

I placed my index finger on his lip. "Already Shawn?" I asked already knowing what he wants. Seven years with this man? I think I know him pretty well.

He shrugged. "Yes..."

"You're getting older.."

"Exactly, now is when I need to put it DOWN." He said getting louder at the word "DOWN" I chuckled and shook my head. "Later..Okay? Right now let's have some family time.." I took his hand leading him into the living room where everyone was.