Chapter 30: Lets talk**'

Beyonce's P.o.v.

I think I saw Shawn's car a minute ago. Maybe I'm just crazy. He doesn't know Kelly, or does he?

I was by Kellys home. She and her fiance were cross legged in front of me and I was cross legged in front of them. I told Kelly what happened and her eyes shot open when I showed her the pic.

"Ya'll engaged!?" she asked. "Yeah." "Yall got the media going crazy!" I laughed. "Wait.." she said when she zoomed into the pic. "Is that Rihanna on top of him?" I took back my phone and looked at the photo. "Oh my God. Those are the bitches I fucked up the other day.."

Kelly shook her head. "Damn. Fuck she on his lap for?" "Under the picture said She was giving him lap dance " I said "Do you believe that?" I thought for a while... "I really dont know.." Kelly's Fiance spoke. "Trust him. I wouldn't want my soon to be wife believe everything the media says. The media is all over the place right now. But did you listen to him?" I sighed. "No I didnt listen to what he said I didn't even wanna hear his voice."

He looked at Kelly then back at me. "See, thats the problem. Go back home and listen to what he has to say." I got up and brushed off my shorts.. "Okay, thanks you guys." They both hugged me and Kelly lingered her hands through my hair.

I walked outside into my mercedes and made my way back home. I began to think for a while.

If this man lies to me when I walk in I swear I'm done. I'm already aint in a good mood. I'm pissed right now, so if he wants to argue, I'm ready.

I parked my car by our house and walked by the door. I opened it and closed it back, locking it. I walked upstairs, and went inside our room and he was there.

He looked like he was watching the door for a long time. "We need to talk" we both said at the same time. I cleared my throat.

"Lets talk then." I sat down on the bed and he stayed in the chair. "I didn't get a lap dance. I swear."

"Why was she on your lap Jay?"

"They just sat on me. I was clueless. A camera flashed and I pushed her off. I wasn't sure if it had a camera flash, but I had a feeling."

I sighed. "That's hard to believe Jay. Considering it was Rihanna, you're ex." He shook his head.

"I didn't even know it was Rihanna and Dayla." He held my hands. "I'd never do something to hurt you. I can get a lap dance from you whenever, I don't need to go out to get one when I have you."

I smiled slightly. "I think I believe you, so calm down." He gave a sigh of relief. "Thank God! I thought I'd have to beg for you back."

I chuckled "No.." I said. He held my hands tightly "Where did you run off to?" he asked.

"I was by Kelly." He looked down then back up. "I saw you in front of a man bey." I looked at him. "That was her fiance." He sighed. "Why were you there?"

"I needed someone to talk to." I looked at him as he looked down. "You seriously don't think that I cheated do you?"

He just sighed. "I'd never do that to you." I continued.

He looked up. "I love you Shawn, that's one thing I wouldn't do." He looked in my eyes. "Shawn... Kiss me."

His eyes drifted from my eyes to my lips. "Shawn... kiss me" I repeated.

He slowly leaned in and kissed me He kissed me until I fell back on the bed. He drifted his lips from my lips to my neck then licked back up to my lips. He kissed me till I was out of breath.

I bent my head backwards so his lips went under my chin to the entrace of my breasts. I lifted his head. "I didn't mean all of this.." He chuckled and one thing led to the other.