Chapter 27: Hormones gone wild.**'

Chapter 27: Hormones gone wild**'

Shawn's Point of View:

"Jaaaay.." I heard someone moan. I turned my head in the bed and watched her. She moaned louder and sat up. "Damn baby right there." She is having a wet dream. She moved all over the place arching her back and all. She moved her hands up and down her thighs which was turning me on. She suddenly opened her eyes and looked at me. "Babe..Give it to me.."She whispered.

I squinted my eyes and rubbed them. I looked at the clock. "Baby its 7:21" "Baby, ... Give it to me..." She whispered again. She held on to my shirt and undressed herself. I watched her and I shot up. I moved in front of her and pulled down my boxers. I entered her as she held my shoulder. She already had an orgasm I could feel it on me.

She arched her back and moaned. I went slowly considering that she was pregnant. She opened her eyes and sat up a little. "Mm, baby..Go fast for me.." I started going faster. "Aghh, Jay.. Mm, Go rough." I started going rough. Ever since Bey got pregnant. Things like this have been happening. The way she talked to me would change. Everything changed. She was always in the zone.

I went rough on her and she pulled my shirt making me face her making our lips inches apart. I looked at her as she said the words that she never said before. "Babe.. Fuck Me." When she said that I know she was hot. I started fucking her. I held her hand and pushed myself deep into her making her moan louder as ever. She arched her back and I held her stomach. Making her bend back.

I looked at myself going in and out of her which was turning me on. I held her head and fucked the life out of this woman. She felt so good. This was just an awesome feeling. I flipped her over on her back and pushed myself inside of her flower from the back. That would make her feel it in her stomach for sure. I thrusted into her as I heard her moan out loudly. I slapped her ass and she did a bigger moan.

I chuckled to myself as I kept slapping her ass. She placed her hands on her flower rubbing her clit fast. I gripped her ass and pushed into her harder than ever. "Say my name..." I said "Mm, Jaaay.." She moaned. "That ain't my name.." "Shawwwwwnnn.." She moaned again. I fucked her harder..

"That's...not...my...fucking...naame!" I slightly yelled. "Aggghhhh, ZAAAAADDDYY!" I smiled "There you go." I moved her hand away from her clit and did what she was doing to herself. She bent her head backwards making her long hair touch against her ass. I smiled. This woman did things to me. I wrapped my right arm around her waist and fucked into her. I was pleasing my soon to be wife.. "Tell me how it feels Mrs.Carter.." "Mm, daddy it feels....Goooood..I wan-" I cut her off my leaping into her. "Babe... Continue" I said.

"I...Want....You..." she whispered loudly between hard breaths. I knew what she meant.. I was already getting up but she said something else. "Can I ride it babe?" I smiled "Of course baby.." I laid down as she sat down on me and rocked back and forth. She flipped her hair to the right and placed her hands on my stomach. She began popping her ass. She came and I bet she didn't even know it. She closed her eyes. I held her waist as she opened them back.

I was coming but I wasn't going to tell her. While she was riding she leaned down and kissed me. I bit her bottom lip as she moaned. She sat back up and began popping again. I shot up right into her without giving her a warning. She bent her head back and placed her hands behind her still grinding on me. I watched as she came on me again. She laid down on me and whispered in my ear.. "Good Morning.." "Good morning babe." I whispered back. She smiled at me and I smiled back. She then got up and walked to the bathroom.

She did her morning usuals and I waited for her. She went in the shower. I walked into the bathroom brushing my teeth. I waited for her to hurry up in the bathroom. It took her about twenty minutes. When she walked out, I walked in. I ran my hands against the warm water. I took ten minutes in there and walked out and wrapped around my waist.

Bey came to me all dressed. She touched my stomach.. "Mm, babe lets do it again.." Babe we did it thirty minutes ago.. " I remembered that she was pregnant. So her hormones of wanting sex was there. "Baby, I don't care I want you so badly." I shook my head. She got upset and pushed me down and took off my towel.

She slipped down her pants and was about to sit on me until I held my manhood and bent it towards me. She leaned in and licked it up causing my hands to remove from it and sat down on me. She hopped up and down moaning loudly. I just looked at her and realized this woman was raping me.

She held my hands down and hopped on me like never before for about twenty minutes. When she came she stood up pulled up her panties and pants and walked out to the living room. I wrapped my towel around me and walked to the bedroom dressing myself when I was done I walked to the living room where she was. She looked at me and bit her lips. "Uh-uh bey.." She walked towards me.. "Calm down.. just kiss me.." I leaned in and kissed her.

She slid her arms around my neck with her nails gliding across. She did things to me. I backed away and she did the same. She walked back to the couch. I was busy today so I was getting ready to leave. "Bye baby." I gave her a peck and stepped out the door until I heard her scream my name .. "Jaaaaaay!" she screamed I walked back in. "Can I have a quickie?" She asked I sighed and nodded. "Come here." She walked over to me and I closed the door behind me.

****