Rih-Rih Trouble...

**Jay

I paced back and forth the hotel room with Blue in my hands. Beyoncé was in the bed sleeping away as usual. I grunted because something just happened and I know she'll be upset or at least pissed. I ran my hands through Blue's hair.

"Dad, what's wrong?" My daughter blue asked. I sighed and placed Blue back unto the floor.

"Nothing, go meet your brother.." I whispered towards her. She sighed but nodded and walked towards her brother. I sat besides where Beyoncé was sleeping and shook her. "Bey.." I whispered. She grunted and turned on the other side. I shook her harder. "Get up.." I hissed. She sat up and gave me a death stare. "What?!" She softly yelled passing her hands through her hair. "We need to talk."

When I said that she gave me her full attention watching me with a hand under her chin waiting for me to continue talking. "Babe... Remember before I met you and the job you had?" I asked. She nodded looking a bit confused. "Well, remember when Rihanna walked in on you."

It took her a while until she remembered and nodded again. "Well, she knows about your job."

cracked her fingers. "Obviously. Get to the point Shawn..." I rolled my eyes at her attitude. "She said it in an interview." I said. She kept looking at me with no emotion in her eyes. "What?" She asked. "She said it in an interview." I said repeating myself. "Wait." She took a breath and then exhaled. "Okay. So, she told the media my past?" She asked. I looked at her right eye then the left. "Yeah." I said.

"May I ask you what you did when you heard that?" She asked. I just looked at her. "Uh, I told you.."

She sat up fully and came closer towards me and I backed up knowing that women are crazy.

"You didn't say or do anything to defend me?!" She asked getting off the bed going to close and lock the door. When she locked it I stood in place. "Why did you lock the door?"

She walked up to me and placed one hand on her hip. "What did you do?"

I bit my bottom lip. Why the fuck did I wake her up. I should have told her when we were in public. Witnesses would be there.

"I was about to go---"

"I didn't ask you none of that. What did you do?" She asked again. "Uh, nothin."

Before I knew it my head cocked backwards. "What in the fuck Beyoncé!!!" I yelled after her. She rolled her eyes. "You didn't do anything to defend your own fucking wife?! Then you wake me up and tell me?!"

"What was I supposed to do?! You were fucking sleeping!" I yelled back at her pointing at the bed. "Why didn't you defend me?!"

"I wasn't at the interview Beyoncé!!! I just got a phone call! Damn!"

"You could have still done something to defend me! But you didn't!!" She yelled. I knew my eyes were raging with anger cause she just punched me.

"Since you wanna be talking shit! What the fuck was I supposed to do huh?!" I yelled going all up in her face. She backed up a little and punched me in the eye. "You was getting to close. Back up!"

I huffed and bent my head. "You know what.. Before I have to hurt you let me just..." I mumbled walking past her towards the door.

"W-WHO THE FUCK YOU GO'N HURT!!!" She yelled pushing the door closed. I looked at her and pushed her off of it making her land on the bed. I opened the door and walked out slamming the door behind me. Surprisingly she didn't chase after me with all that bullshit. I held my eye and walked down the hallway towards the kitchen to get some weed and a ice pack for my damn eye. I walked over towards the kitchen and looked in this draw I had and pulled out the bag of weed. I opened up my fridge and pulled the ice pack and walked past Prince. He watched me. I just watched him and walked back in my room.

I opened the door and walked inside. Beyoncé was on the bed with her head on her pillow looking like she was afraid to live anymore. I walked beside her and shook her. "Its going to be okay.."

She knocked my hand off of her and I rolled my eyes. I sat down next to her on the bed and started rolling my blunt. I heard her sit up next to me and looked at the blunt that was about to enter my mouth. She rested her head on my shoulder and took the blunt from my hands lighting it. I sighed and placed the ice pack on my eye while she huffed out my blunt. I looked at her. Her eyes were watery and her hair was all over the place. I've never seen my wife like this. She kept shaking her head and blowing out of the blunt. My heart softened and I felt myself crying along with her.

"I want to kill her.." She whispered. "You can't fight fire with fire.." I told her.

She looked at me and cracked her fingers. "I aint gonna be the water thats for damn sure." She said blowing out of the blunt. I took it from her hands and blowed through it.

"You didn't have to hit me.." I told her. She rolled her eyes. "Jay you didn't do shit but tell me what happened!"

"Baby, I was definitely going to fix this.." I whispered. "Yeah..." She said sarcastically and took out her iPhone. I looked at her phone and saw that she was on instagram.

"I don't think thats a good idea.." I said. She ignored me and looked down her feed. All I saw was people calling her a slut and a whore. Pictures that she've been tagged in with memes that said. "Hey, I'm a slut Jay found."

When I saw those I immediately got angry. All she did was keep scrolling. She then went on her pictures.

"Do me a favor.." She whispered. "What?" I asked. She sighed. "Take a picture with me."

I'm confused. "Why?"

"I want them to see the pain I'm not in right now." She told me. I saw a tear roll down her eye and I wiped it off. She was so strong. "Okay.." I said. She gave me a slight smile and lifted the phone in the air taking a picture of us both from the front camera. I kissed her cheek and she snapped that too. She chuckled and went on some photo app. I laid besides her and blowed out the blunt I had. When I looked at her phone again I saw her uploading the photo without a caption. She threw her phone to the side and cuddled underneath me.

I wrapped an arm around her and pulled her close to me. "Everything's going to be alright princess.." I whispered. She started to cry harder and I felt her tears travel down my shirt. "Why would she tell the media the biggest secret part of me?!" She said hugging my arm towards her chest. "She envies you. All of those comments and rude pictures are not true. I took the blunt out of my mouth and looked at her. "You are my Queen and you live in our castle. We made a princess and a Prince and believe me. We all love you.. Bey don't let those cruel messages get to you. Those people are behind a phone bigger than their fucking brain. They don't have a life like you. So, their grieving that. Please don't listen to those things and believe that I love you.." I whispered looking into her eyes. She gushed. When she blinked tears fell down and I wiped them away. I cupped under her chin and kissed her. "Promise me you'll believe me.." I said. She climbed on top of me and laid down. "I believe you.."

I smiled at her and started kissing her again.

I still want to murder Rihanna.