Chapter 16: Collaboration with Usher. Part 2 **'

-Continuation of last chapter

-Don't remember? Re-read

-Usher

I leaned on the ledge waiting for them to finish. When I didn't hear anything I walked in. My mouth was wide opened to what was before my eyes. I looked at her and she made eye contact back with me. She patted his chest and mumbled something.

I saw her cover her body with some pillows and I walked off to the other room.

They fucked in my studio.. What was my reaction? Nothing. I would have done the same thing if she was with me. Who wouldn't?

I sat behind the screen and turned on the mics. I texted wayne and told him were recording now. Beyoncé walked in..

"I'm sorry." she looked at me. I laughed "Why? Its your man, do what you want.."

She looked at me in a confused way and took the seat next to me. She watched me.

"Do what I want? Its your studio. This is why i am saying sorry. That was careless of me."

She looked pretty serious. I patted the mic to keep from awkwardness.

"That's okay, i forgive you. It's not like no one did the same thing y'all did in here." She laughed. I smiled and turned on the beat.. She stopped the beat as soon as i put it on.

"Look, what's going on?"

I looked at her with a confused expression even though I knew what she was talking about.

"You asked me to sing this song with you, its a love song. You kissed me. What's going on?" she continued. I just looked at her without saying a word.. She looked as if she was starting to get annoyed so I spoke.

"I liked the way you smiled at me so I kissed you." She looked really annoyed now.

"Don't do that again. I'm serious, if we was caught it would have been done with me and him."

"What if I want it done with you and him?" She pressed her index finger in my chest."Trust me. It's not happening baby."

I nodded. Wayne came in."Why the heck does out there smell like sex?"

I saw Beyoncé laughing and Wayne looked at her."No, way. Usher you could have not done that."

I looked at him as if he was crazy."Hell no, its the other way around"

His jaw dropped. "No, way. Beyoncé you could have not done that."

"Done it. Wasn't with Usher." she confessed. I heard him exhale and wiped his forehead.

"Good, cause it would have been death to you both." he said before taking a seat

I laughed and turned on the beat.

-Jay-z

They think that I'm retarded, as if I didn't see what happened. I has sex with Beyoncé in there purposely. Just for him to know what's mine and what was off limits. I trust her though. Cause I saw when she was pushing him off. I know Usher is a slick boy. The thing that troubled me is that he is only two years older than Beyoncé. She might want someone younger or closer to her age.

A part of me knew she loved me. But, another part of me doubt that. I guess its just me. I wasn't going to let Beyoncé and Usher collaborate, but unfortunately Rocnation let her do it before I had any objection. I was definitely not going to make her do it.

Usher grabs girls like their toilet paper. I don't know where that came from, its the first thing that popped up in my head. But yeah, he is known for dating every girl he sees, it's like what he sees and likes he has to get it.

He gets what he wants then he continues with life like nothing happened. He's known for fucking up your relationship. I had to tell Beyoncé about this.

-Beyoncé

We was almost finished recording the song. I did a lot of vocals. Usher watched me the whole time during the song. I had to pull out the lady side of me and closed my legs and pulled down my dress.

I felt myself getting hot. The more I watched Usher the more hot got. I needed a break. I got up and walked out of there. I got a glass of water. Shawn was in the other room on the phone. I didn't want to trouble him. So, I walked back inside.

"You alright?" Wayne asked. "I'm fine. let's get this over with.." I rested the cup of water on the table. Usher looked at me.

"Sorry" he mouthed. I nodded and sat back down."Let's keep going." Wayne said. Usher fixed his mic.

It was Lil Wayne's part so we leaned back on the chair. "I didn't mean to make you nervous" Usher whispered.

"You're just so beautiful"

I nodded"It's okay, and thank you"

Lil Wayne's part was over so we started singing.

During our vocals I was feeling a way. I felt more opened up. I crossed my legs and led to the last part of the song.

We was finished. I sat up and took my glass of water and drank it. Usher came to me. "That was great!"

I smiled "Thank you"

He walked outside and gestured me to follow. I hesitated but followed him nonetheless. He leaned on the wall.

"You sing really well! You're voice sounds matured. Who trained you?" he asked. "No one."

He looked at me with a weird expression. "No one!?"

"No one." I repeated

"Wow!" I saw him walking closer to me.

"Beyoncé you're just beautiful.." he leaned in to kiss me but I put my hand in front of my lips. "Yeah, my fiancé told me that already. I'm engaged. What is wrong with you!?"

I felt something lean on my shoulder "Yeah, what's wrong with you!?" I looked to my left and saw Jay standing beside me.

"This girl right here is mines. Not only is she taken but her lips are too." He gave me a peck on the lips.

"Go fuck yourself."

"No, I rather fuck your girl" Usher's smart mouth said. Jau looked at him like he just lost his mind. Which he did. "WHAT!?" he yelled.

I backed up a little. "Jayz we both know if it wasn't your money and fame she wouldn't even be with you"

I almost choked on air when I heard that.

Without a word Shawn punched him in the gut and he fell to the floor.

Author's Note:

Kik- @shiinebright

ig- @ruthmonae_

twitter- @adoreniah

*Ruthy