Chapter 15: Comfortable in our own skin**'

Chapter 15 Comfortable in our own skin**'

-Beyoncé

I woke up this morning, with Jay by my side. I let out a smirk remembering what went down last night. I turned to face him and gazed at his face. I couldn't help from kissing his lips. He opened his eyes.

"Morning baby" He licked his lips and played with my hair

"Happy birthday Babe" He moved his body closer to mines and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Mmm, daddy trying to get some at 7:34 am." He chuckled.

"I'm not trying to get some. I'm about to get some" He moved his hand down to my thigh. I felt myself getting hot.

"Baby, stop.. My legs already hurt from last night." He moved his hand lower and I gripped his hand

"Jay.." He looked at me innocently.

"Yes baby?" he whispered.

I laid my index finger on his lip and looked at it, I licked my lips."Stop.."

"Okay, okay...I get it, No morning sex" He moved his hands away from me. I laughed and got out the bed.

"See, you expect me not to have morning sex when you are walking around my house naked." I laughed again and entered the bathroom. I heard him mumble something.

"What was that baby?"

"I said, I am going to rape you if you don't apply some apply some clothing"

I chuckled and started brushing my teeth.

I heard footsteps towards me. I could see him his reflection in the mirror. I was starting to gurgle. I spat it out and turned around.

"Now that your morning breath is gone" He pulled me into a kiss. I added my tongue then stopped. "What, so Bey is gonna stop kissing me when she started adding some tongue?"

I chuckled. "Your breath smells bad baby. Go brush them teeth." He opened his mouth and gasped.

I laughed again and went into the room. I grabbed a pair of under wear a sweat pants and a tank top. I then got my towel and went back to the bathroom.

I watched him as he started washing his face. I tapped his ass and went into the shower. He looked up and shook his head.

I bent down and turned on the pipe as I felt a huge load grind against my ass. "Shawn, what are you doing?"

"Pleasing myself." he said I couldn't help but laugh at that one.

"Let me help you."

I took some soap and applied it on my hands. He laid down in the tub and I sat on his thighs. I started massaging and bathing him at the same time. I worked my hands up his neck and down his chest. He looked at me during this. Which made me hot. I saw as his dick rise. I looked at my little friend and smiled. I worked my hands up and down on his manhood. I rid it down to his balls and massaged that part gently. He held my hair.

"Damn, Babe."

I smirked at his last remark and stood up. I wasn't having no sex, my feet hurt as hell. He took my rag and applied soap on it I leaned on the wall as he soaped my body. He even washed inside my "V" which turned me on a little. He continued down my thighs and to my legs. He turned me around and started washing my back.

As he reached my ass he gently touched the left cheek and started washing that part. He did the other part as well. He placed me under the water. I felt his hands glide down my body. Chills went down my spine. Shawn moved me to the side and he rinsed himself off too. I walked out of the tub and wrapped myself.