Chapter 26: Interview..**'

Chapter 26: Interview**'

I laid on the bed as Shawn hopped on me "Get up baby." He whispered. I sighed and sat up. He sat up on top of me and fanned his nose. "Damn babe morning breath ain't playing." He laughed.

I rolled my eyes. "Shawn get off of me." He laughed again and got off. He went downstairs. I undressed myself right there and grabbed my robe. I placed my robe on and threw my dirty clothes in the basket. I went in the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I rinsed my mouth with listerine. I grabbed some mint gum and placed it in my mouth. I walked downstairs. "Jay?" I called.. No answer "Jay...Baby?" He walked towards me and looked me up and down. "What? you trying to seduce somebody?" he asked.

I laughed and brought his face closer to mines and licked his lips like he would do to me. I then gave him a peck on his lips and then placed my lips two inches away from his. I blew my gum in his face and popped it. I placed it back in my mouth and gave him a peck again. I walked closer to him. Our fronts were touching each others. "Good morning baby." I whispered in my most seductive voice. He placed his arms around my waist. "Good Morning.." he said to me.

I felt his manhood slightly rise on me. I stepped back. "Uh-uh.." I said. He started laughing. He took my hand. "Stop playin hard to get.." he told me. I raised my eyebrows "I ain't playing baby.." I loosed my hand from him and walked back upstairs.

My phone rang. I ran to it and pulled it off the charger. I answered it without looking at the caller id. "Good Morning." I said. "Beyoncé, you late hurry." I gasped.

"Where to meet?" "I'm sending Lewis for you. That's my driver." "Where is this interview again?" "Girl, I don't remember his name." I chuckled. "Okay bye Solo." "Aye hang up and jump in that shower!" I laughed and hung up. I ran in the shower and dropped my robe. He walked into the bathroom. "Where you going?" He asked. "Forgot I had that interview."

"Ohh! Forgot... Forgot!" "So why did you wake me up?" I asked "I was feeling lonely.." he said. I laughed and rinsed myself off.. I walked out and he just watched me. "You acting like you never seen me before." He smirked and walked out. I shook my head and wrapped myself with a towel.

I went ran down the square balcony of our house and went into my closet. I ran inside and twirled around in circles as I closed the door. I was too joyful today. I turned on the lights and turned on the other switch that moves the clothes slowly. I sat down in my chair and watched the outfits go around in circles. I laid back until I saw a red dress.

I stopped the clothes from moving and took the dress. I dressed in it and found my silver heels and applied them. They'll do my hair and makeup down there so I didn't have to do those things. I lotioned my skin. When I was done I looked in the mirror. Ain't no way I'mma go in the car with my hair looking like this. I took my hair down from the bun and brushed it through. I wanna dye my hair red. But the way society is set up. Might say I'm trying to look like Rihanna. When I'm not. I ran my hands through my hair and walked out. I walked to Jay. "Baby, how I look?"

"Flawless..As always." he told me. I smiled and walked down the steps when I saw the limo through the window. Jay gave me a hug around my waist. "So you would just leave without saying good bye?" He told me. I turned around and hugged him I kissed his cheek. "Mm, bye baby." I opened the door and grabbed my bag, I walked down the steps and put in the code to get through the gate. Lewis opened the door. "Good Morning Mr. Lewis" "Good Morning madam." He closed the door when I went in. He then got into the drivers seat and pressed on the gas. And we started driving. My phone vibrated.

Baby- I miss you already..

I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Me too." I sent him. He textes back instantly.