Baby, I love you...

Jay

I grunted since it's been two weeks since my baby left for a "break" her side of the bed is so cold and this big mansion we used to live in is empty without her. I tried calling her but she haven't answered. When she said she'd give me my children over the weekend she did but Solange would bring them not her. I'm so upset and so mad. If Rihanna had stayed her ass where she was me and my baby we would probably be working on baby number three. I sighed. Today was the grammy awards but I wasn't planning on going at all. It wasn't my day. Although I was nominated three times. Beyoncé is totally beating my ass in the music industry. She is nominated for ten awards. If I found out Beyoncé was going I would go as well. But, I don't know if she is. Wait, let me call her sister.

I took out my phone and called Solange...

"Hello?" She answered in a question way. "Hey, Solo." I greeted. "Sup Jay whats up?"

"Uh. I wanted to know if Beyoncé was going to the Grammys tonight." I said. "Yeah, she is."

"Fantastic.. Great..." I said with a smile. She laughed. "Talk to you later."

"Yeah, thanks bye." I hung up.

Tonight Beyoncé is definitely going to stop ignoring me.

I looked through my closet looking for one of those brand new suits that I just hang and never wear. I found one that still had the tag on it from Tom Ford and placed it on the bed. It was 6:00 p.m. Already. I went and took my shower.

***

I jumped out of my limo and thanked my driver. I did my best to look like I wasn't looking for someone and walked down the red carpet smiling at the cameras. After all that I walked off into the room were everyone was talking. I spotted Beyoncé talking to one of the interviewers. I looked at her and can I say she got more beautiful over these two weeks. Her hair was curled all the way down to her middle back and it had a flavor of red in it. She was wearing a gold dress that fitted her curves the right way and gold high heels that made her dress rid up a little. I postured myself and walked towards them and wrapped an arm around her waist. She was smiling at the camera but when she saw me she frowned.

That really got to me. "I'll leave you two alone." The interviewer said actually catching on to how Beyoncé's expression changed when she saw me. When the interviewer left so did Bey. I just let her go because I was planning on something already. I made my way in the front of the stage and sat. Kanye sat next to me.

"Hey man." He said smiling at me. "Sup, whats up with you?"

"Everything's cool. Cool as ever. Fuck, I'm getting married."

I laughed. "You growing up bruh.." He chuckled. "Yeah, and I think I like it."

I laughed and leaned back in my seat a little. "So I hear your wife is performing tonight.." He's whispered in my ear. "What?"

"Shh, here she comes.."

I didn't know she was performing. What the fuck?

I heard one of her songs boom out and I saw her drop from the sky literally.

She dropped to the floor on one knee and her head was down. Lights started flashing. The dancers moved to the beat and everything. I watched her and my my feet started to tap.

"H-town coming coming down. I'm coming down dripping candy on the ground H-H-Bow down.. I'm coming down. C-c-coming down dripping candy on the ground.."

She did some sort of back flip and landed on her feet. "I know when you were little girls you dreamt of being in my world. Don't forget it. Don't forget it. Respect that. Bow down bitches. I took some time to live my life but don't think I'm just his little wife. Don't get it twisted get it twisted this my shit now bow down bitches." She sang.