Chapter 34: Call the doctor**'

Shawn's Point of view

Beyonce wanted to be in the hospital a week before her contractions would start. In there stood Solange, Bey herself, my mom and I with Bey. Solange and my mom left for a couple things at the mall for the twins so when they were born they'd have their change of clothes.

Beyonce been on the bed for a while. She wasn't sleeping, but I knew she wasn't fully awake. "Baby.." she called. I walked up to her and sat beside the bed. "Yes?"

"Don't go.. Stay right there." she said. I chuckled. "I'm right here.." I replied taking hold of her hand. "So how is Baby Blue doing?" I asked.

"Oh, she's wonderful!" She exclaimed, making me laugh. "What about my little man?" "

He's excited!" "I patted her stomach.. "Were excited too little man." I whispered towards her stomach. She giggled. "How is my fiance?" I asked.

"Pain, hungry, nervous..."
"Don't be nervous babe. You got this.." That made her smile. "You're going to be a great father.." she whispered. "You're going to he a great mother.."

She smiled. "Baby, can you do me a favor?" I asked. "Of course.. What is it?"

"When we get married.. I want to hit it whenever.." She glanced at me for a while and when she caught on she laughed. "Really Shawn?" She joked.

"Of course."
"Yes.. When we get married you can hit it whenever; however,--" She smirked. "Imagine when we get married.. The honeymoon.. The soft bed.. The white cotton.. The candles.. The dimmed lights.." "Baby stop you're making me horny and right now isn't the time when you know my condition.."

"The me entering you.." I whispered in her ear.
"Shawn!" I laughed and walked in front of her. I smirked at her and opened her legs, rubbing my hands on her clit. "Shawn.. Quit teasing me..." she mumbled, making me chuckle. "Jay..." she said.

I looked at her.. "Yes?"
"Jay!" I walked up to her.

"JAAAY! OH MY GOD JAY!" She yelled, grabbing the sheets, her face blood shot red.

"YES WHATS WRONG!?" I shouted, getting a bit scared. "Its...Im...Call the doctor!"

I jumped with excitement and ran to get the doctor.