World Tour Began

Beyonce's P.O.V.

I sat down on the chair with my name on it. Shawn was sitting across from me with Prince and Blue. Solange, Kelly and her friend Michelle watched me as a guy was doing my hair and make-up. His nameSolange brought our cousin with her. Her name is Angie. I kind of remember her from school but whatever. I watched as the guy placed the finishing touches on my eyes.

"Damn girl you looking niiiiiice" Ty said.

I chuckled. "Thanks to you.."

"Bitch, dont thank me thank God Lord hammercy.."

We all laughed except Jay. He just watched him.

I was wearing a gold leotard with some gold stilletos. I stood unto my feet.

"Babe..." I heard Jay say..

I looked at him.

"You look perfect.. Go Slay.."

I smiled and pulled up my stockings. I'm wearing three pair of stockings. Gotta keep those thighs fit and perfect. I walked towards him and I took Blue.

"Hey baby.." I told her.

She smiled. I kissed her cheek. I took Prince. I kissee his forehead. He hit my forehead.

"Oh Lord. You don't love mommy no more?"

He chuckled and wrapped his little arms around my neck.

I smiled. "Aw..." I said.

I gave him back to his father.

"Slay those bitches!!" Kelly said

"THEM HOES GOAN GO HOME WITH NO HAIR!" Solange said.

"THIS BITCH IS SOLD OUT!!" Ty said.

I just chuckled.

"Just snatch their wigs." Angie told me.

I smiled "Thank you.."

"Go with God.." Michelle said.

I smiled and nodded while everyone looked at her messed up. Even Blue and Prince.

I just chuckled as Ty walked me outside.

"You been rehearsing this for five months now go slay those bitches!" Ty told me

I laughed. "Oh Lord!!"

He walked me out.

"You know what to do right?"

"Yes. I have to stand up there on that red circle. Im starting off with the song that me and Jay did "Crazy In Love" I did a lot of songs during the five months. About seventy eight. I also had songs from before that is in it. I got the dance moves on pact. Then Les Twins come in by themselves to dance. I change clothes multiple times and so forth." I said.

He nodded. "Seems like you got it. Aight go on show those bitches whose the new queen. Snatch Rihanna's crown and put it on yo head. Take back yo throne. Go show them bitchessssss!" He handed me an ear piece and a microphone.

I chuckled and walked on the red circle placing the ear piece on.

"Five minutes.." Ty told me. I waited. I could hear the fans cheering.

I felt someones arms wrap around my waist. I turned around.

"You gonna show them right?" Jay told me.

I nodded. "Mhm."

He kissed me. When he was about to release I gripped his bottom lip softly with my teeth bringing him back. I bent a little backwards and my hands slipped around his neck. I started feeling the circular thing rise so I released him. I smirked at him and he smiled. "Go on baby." he told me. I nodded and faced forward. I bent my head and did a quick prayer. When my head poked through the ground the fans grew louder. I lifted up my head and watched the full crowd. I did a quick smile as fog flew in my face. I placed my hand on my waist.