Trouble..

Beyonce's P.O.V.

I woke up from the sound of Blue crying. I rushed inside the room and saw her father rocking her back and forth. I looked at him and smiled. He smiled back. "Come here.." he whispered. I chuckled and walked over to him. I leaned in and kissed him. "Mm, so did you make breakfast?" I asked.

"And since when is that my job?"

I chuckled and took Blue. "Please go make breakfast.." I said slapping his butt.

Blue giggled and Jay looked at me. "You better treat me with some respect!" he slightly shouted.

I bit my lip acting like I was nervous and he laughed. I rolled my eyes. "To the kitchen to the kitchen.." I sang

"More like order room service.." he hissed

I laughed. "Do whatever. As long as we eat."

He nodded and walked to the bedroom.

I picked Prince up since he was playing with his feet and bounced both of them on my lap.

"My baaaabiesss.." I dragged.

They giggled and clapped. I laughed. "I love ya'll so much.." I said hugging the both of them. Prince slapped my forehead. Blue gave him a death stare and he started hugging me.

I laughed. "Oh Lord Blue.." I said

She rolled her eyes. "OOP! Who taught you how to roll your eyes?" I asked.

"YOU!" Jay yelled.

I laughed. "Mommy taught you that?" I asked her. She nodded.

"Oh Lord." I responded.

I took both of them towards our bed and layed them down.

I watched Jay walk back to the room. "Bey.." he called. "Yes?" I said turning to face him. "Room service is coming.." I nodded and turned around facing my children. Jay walked beside me and smiled at the kids. "Hey bluee.. look whose looking like her mommy. Stank attitude like her too" Blue rolled her eyes. I laughed and Jay popped her leg. She started crying. "You have to burn that habit!" he slightly yelled. I gasped and looked at him. "DOn't hit her!" I said.

"Thats why she goan keep doing it! You have to punch it into her before she grows up and thinks its alright to be rolling your eyes after your parents." he told me

I rolled my eyes and took Blue. I started rocking her back and forth. "Don't mind daddy.." I whispered.

He sucked his teeth. Blue calmed down and I placed her back on the bed. The bell rang and I opened it. But no one was there. I looked around and was about to close it back until I found a note on the floor. I picked it up and glanced at it.

"So you thought we'd leave everything pass huh? So you think that everything will pass and we wont remember? You got me fucked up. Keep singing songs go head with your perfect life. But were coming bitch." I read.

I was so confused. Maybe they left it at the wrong door. But then again, I do sing songs. I glanced at the paper again.

"Turn the paper." I read.

I flipped it to the back.

"If we don't get you I guess we'll have to get those you love Mrs.Carter" I gasped and dropped the paper on the floor.

"Jaaaay!" I shouted. He came by me "Whats wrong!?"

I pointed at the paper. He picked it up and read it. He looked at me. I bit my lip nervously with frustration and unhelplessness. He just stared at me until my hand started to shake. I felt blood travel down my lip. I guess I bit it too hard. The thing that is scaring me is that he never blinked. He just stared at me with no emotion.